Only a little while

Credits to: https://philanddanxreader.tumblr.com

 " I know I have kissed you ten times, but I just need ten more." Phil says as he pulls you even closer to his body to plant one more kiss on your lips. " How about I don't leave and we go back to the flat and cuddle and watch movies all day?"

"You're going to be late for your flight if you keep this up." You say moving your hands from Phil's neck to his chest to push him away. He was only going on a trip with his family to Florida for a week and a half. Phil made it seem like he was going back on tour with Dan for months again.

"I know but your lips are my addiction. I just have to get one more hit before I go." Phil says running circles on your lower back. He was the master of making you blush. "Why can't you come with me again?"

"I have a normal job that I can't just go anywhere." You say with a smirk. Being a YouTuber had some benefits, this being one of them. "Besides someone has to take care of the house plants. We both know Dan won't love them like I will." Phil cracked a smile. Even though you were right he still wished you guys could do the whole romantic movie thing and just take off into the sky.

"Promise to FaceTime and text as much as possible?" He says with a small amount of worry touching his eyes. God he was adorable.

"Yes love I promise." You say looking him in the eyes. Phil wasn't exactly needy. He was in fact a grown ass man. Sometimes he just needed to be reminded a few times over that you were all his. "Now as much as I wish I could stay in your arms forever, your mother will kill me if you miss your flight under my watch." This is the signal to Phil that it really is time to say goodbye. He gives you a giant hug and a kiss on the head, making you feel like a little kid more then his girlfriend.

"Love you y/n." Phil says kissing your cheek.

"Love you more." You say knowing full well it's cheesy. You and Phil had started this at the beginning of the relationship and it had started to feel natural.

"Not possible." Phil says planting one more kiss on your lips. With that you watch Phil get his ticket and disappear into security. This next week and a half will be so dull without Phil."