chapter 40

Hey guys this is only in harry POV this chapter is all about harry and what he's feeling about selena know that she left him..

When I was writing this I was listening to behind these hazel eyes by Kelly Clarkson actually this song inspired me to write this chapter and the other song was because of you by Kelly Clarkson so if you want you can listen to it when you read this chapter

Please remember at the end of the chapter to vote? and comment?

Now enough of me talking and get to the chapter

Hope you enjoy it...

------------------------------------------

Harry POV:

I was locked up in my room I didn't want to come out I couldn't eat , I couldn't move I was angry , depressed I couldn't go on without the love of my life she was the one who could always move me she was the reason why I came out of my room so I can just see her smile again , her big brown chocolate eyes , her sweet perfume , her strawberry lipgloss that I taste when I get to kiss her , her warm embrace the way she makes me feel when I'm around her , I was unbreakable when I was with her she was perfect but now since she's not here with me  I'm torn into pieces , I can't sleep , I can't breath without her , I'm barley hanging on I just dont want to live I see nothing I'm nothing without her , she was my everything "harry come out man"Louis voice rang in I just ignored him I don't want to talk to noone I want to be alone "come on man come out and let's talk about this"Louis voice said again I was mad at all of them how could they just let selena leave with my child how could they they where suppost to be my friends my best friends my brothers but no they go behind my back and help her leave I really thought selena was the one wait I know she's the one and she just leave I was in my room crying non stop about her and my daughter I dont even know where she is its like I've been her for a thousand years but it just been one day and I'm lost without her I just grabbed my headphones and listened to a year without rain by selena Gomez but instead I watched the music video once the song started playing and saw my beautiful was going to be fiancee coming on I burst out into tears I miss her sooo much I wipped the tears off that is just falling down I get off my bed and open the door and there I see my mates "hazza"Louis said I just pushed him into a hug " I-i mi-miss h-her soo m-much lou"I cried onto him he rubs my back " I know haz I know I'm truly sorry"louis said I shook my head "i-i dont know what I did wrong"I cried "maybe there's a reason why she left"Louis said "taylor , I didn't kiss her man"I cried "okay harry SUCK IT UP your a guy , guys dont cry"Louis said but eleanor slaps his arms " they do if they lost someone they care about"I cried I was doing sniffles every second the girls came and crushed me into a hug and I didn't hesitate to hug back I cried onto Eleanor shoulder , Eleanor was always there for me "harry listen to me she loves you dont lose hope she will come back she will run into your arms and shower you with kisses"Eleanor said " I want that know , I miss her warm hugs her kisses her everything"I said "harry I get you your in love and selena is lucky to have you"Eleanor said "thanks but if selena loved me she wouldn't leave me"I said " harry ever heard of that saying if you love someone let them go"Eleanor said and I nodded " that's exactly what she did"Eleanor said "and remember that saying after that if she really loves you she will come back"Eleanor said and I nodded " she will because I never seen a relationship who lasted for 6 years who has the look of love written all over them"Eleanor said right when she said that I hugged her " thanks el , that means alot"I said "now let's go to MCDONALD'S"Eleanor said I put on a small smile " see that was almost a smile"Eleanor said she dragged my arms and took me out I didn't even get ready reporters kept saying stuff like" hey harry where your girlfriend , did she get tired of you , where's your daughter , did they leave you for someone better" I just ignored them all and got into the car I know I looked like a mess perrie handed me her mirror and zayn gave me my shoes since Eleanor dragged me out I looked at my reflection and man I was a mess my curls messy and everywhere my nose red and eyes red and puffy I had bangs under my eyes and I looked pale "okay haz you need food"Eleanor said "im not hungry"I said " your going to eat whether you like it or not"Eleanor said "el I'm not hungry I'm not in the mood to eat I can't eat"I said " when people are depressed they eat alot"Eleanor said " so what are you saying I'm a alien "i said "no of course not"el said I just ignored them they pulled me out of the car and into the restaurant they order my food since I didn't want to talk but once fans came I sucked it up and took autographs for them...

I didn't eat and I wont eat I told them I'm not hungry Eleanor grabbed my burger and shoved it into my mouth "ELEANOR"I yelled with my mouth full I'm shocked she actually did that I rolled my eyes and spit out the food " wow harry that's not nice your friends payed for that , no wonder why selena left you your worthless" a paps said taking pictures my mood changed to angry HE SAID WHAT? I actually feel bad for doing that I know there trying to help but I told them I wasn't hungry but these idiots didn't have to rub it into my fucking faces "excuse me"I said through gritted teeth " you heard me styles you should control your anger or you wont find love I feel sorry for selena"paps said " WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO JUDGE? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH YES OKAY I'M SORRY THAT I DID THAT *i looked at my friends* I'm sorry guys really I am I'm going to take a walk *looks at the paps* KNOW IF YOU MIND GO GET A LIFE AND LEAVE MY LIFE ALONE I WOULD APPRECIATE THAT REALLY DON'T FOLLOW ME"I yelled at the paps and stormed out of McDonald's

I started walking who knows where I go to a park and sit underneath a tree I climb the tree up high I take out my pocket knife what you never what could happen? And I carve a heart on the tree and inside the heart I write

                                Harry

                                   +

                               Selena