Chapter 1: Lost

I opened my eyes and found myself laying in the middle of the forest. It was unbelievably dark, my only light being the moon through the trees. I sat up and realized that I had cuts and bruises everywhere along my body. I Tried to get up slowly, but as soon as I made that movement I heard something. I got up fast, even though my body was screaming in pain. I looked around me and all I saw was big round bushes and huge trees that were almost fifty feet to a hundred feet tall! There were brownish-orange leaves scattered across the forest floor. Every time I took a step the leaves would crunch under my bare feet. I dont know how I got here, and how I got all these cuts and bruises I thought to myself. I kept walking until I heard a another noise. I turned around but nothing was there then when I looked forward agian there was a girl. She looked a little bit older then me. She had jet black hair, her eyes were a powder green, she was pale and was wearing A black V-neck shirt and black skinny jeans. Suddenly she was gone. Or atleast I thought she was gone! I was scared and alone, the worst two combinations in the world! I started to jog. I felt the wind in my long straight brunette hair. I stopped suddenly to a guy a couple yards away. He was so pale it was like snow white almost. He had black ear length hair and his eyes were blood red. Then he was right in front of me, he got his hand and put it around my neck tightly. I was holding onto his cold hands as he was strangling me and lifting me up!
"Not so strong now are you?"
I tried to speak but nothing came out. I heard a growl from the side of me and a big creature attacked the man!! I fell to the ground trying to catch my breath but blacked out on the cold ground.

__________________________________________________________________________________

-----> Girl in the forest