Chapter 3

Sara's POV (15 yr old)

"Happy birthday Sara." A little girl walked up to me and gave me a flower. I smiled.

"Thank you love." I took the flower and hugged her. She left on her way. Today I was moving tents. I was happy but also sad. Me and Sam had great memories in there. I chuckled as I remembered the time I scared him and he peed his pants.

I walked along the campus with tents all around. I smiled and waved as some greeted me.

"My, has she grown."

"It feels like it was only yesterday she just arrived."

"She is even more beautiful than I have ever imagined."

"How could she be 15 already!"

"My isn't she flawless."

"Oh my lord is she 15 already? I'm about to cry."

I caught this as I walked. I smiled. I loved this place more than ever. 2 years and it seemed like much more.

I grown 5 inches actually. Very proud. I'm 5'5 now. Sam of course had a bigger growth spurt and is 5'8.

"Happy birthday Sara."

"Thanks."

"You look wonderful today."

"Thank you Georgia so do you."

"Pleasant evening?"

"Yes it is indeed, thank you for asking May."

I actually got to know everyone's names. Their stories and what they do. Me and Sam have been working hard. Learning everything just like we were supposed to when we were told about it 2 years ago.

"Miss, your father will like to see you in the arena." I considered Richard my father. He treated me like a daughter and I loved him like a father. I still cherished my true one tho.

"Ok, thank you Regina." I then left. I went into the arena but was empty.

"Hmm..." I smirked.

"AHHHHHH!" Without hesitation or emotion I flipped Sam over as he tried to attack.

I looked at him bored.

"You should try better than that. You know I'm not that easy." I smirked and patted his chest. I managed to kick his ass in every battle.

"Why are you so good?" He groaned. I chuckled.

"Cause I'm awesome." I shrugged. I helped him sit up as I plopped myself next to him.

"So how's the big 15 coming along?" He asked. His 15 birthday passed a week ago.

"Good, people treating me like an adult now. Happy bout that." I smiled. He chuckled.

"Your still a little bugger tho." He grinned.

"Oh shut up." I playfully punched him. He stared at me. I yawned and blocked his move again. He went flying backwards.

"How?!" He yelled frustrated. I giggled.

"In time my friend, in time." I helped him up.

"Your too good at this Sara." He sighed rubbing his shirt off.

"I know. And I love it." I Thunked him in the nose before skipping away. "So did you tell Regina a lie or she was in on it too?" I asked.

"No I lied." He answered.

"Good." He looked at me with a side smile.

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to be princess of this army. I need everyone to be honest to me." I said cockily. Of course I didn't mind.