Hummingcrow

**Late Valentines day story**

No one really celebrated the holidays at Deadman Wonderland. Half of the prisoners had lost track of the date anyway, not that it mattered to them. Given the fact most of the patrons didn't have love, the low amount of women populating the prison, and most didn't care anyway, made the idea of celebrating Valentines day pretty much useless. Except for Senji Kiyomasa.
Senji walked down narrow the cooridor down to and walked into his lovers cell, Minatsuki Takami. As he walked in he noticed her laying on her bed daydreaming. He had her favorite flowers behind his back. Minatsuki, who was in a daze, hadn't even noticed the Crow walking in, much less him walking over to her bed. He looked down at the the beautiful Hummingbird. He took one of the flowers from behind his back and put it through one of her hair pins. This caused her to come out of her daze and she looked franticaly around the room. "Who the hel-" She looked up and saw Senji standing next the her and she was now sitting up on the matress. She started to laugh with a light blush. "o-oh Senji-san" she said, "I was just thinking about you" Senji responded "I was debating or not to disturb your daydreaming" he said chuckling "You look really cute when yer just layin' there smiling to yourself" Minatsuki continued to blush as she spoke "are those for me?" she asked "'Course they are, but you gotta do somethin if you want em" She looked up at him "what do you want me to do?" she said jokingly "Stand up" he said. She stood up and he held the bouqet of flowers behind his back. He looked down at her and brought her closer with his free hand and kissed you on the lips "Happy Valentines Day" he said smiling and giving her the flowers. She looked up at the Crow and was blushing a deep red now "I love you Senji-san" and the two kissed again for what seemed to be like an eternity...