Chapter 12

"So are you two like dating?" Amanda asked with a spoonful of Cocoa Puffs in her mouth.  

"No we're friends, I mean I would date him, but we're friends." I replied to Amanda as I fed the cat some wet food. 

"Seriously I'm trying to eat breakfast before school and your feeding it raw fish flakes!" Amanda snapped.  

"It's fresh cod and gravy, duh Fancy Feast not fish flakes, that's what fish eat." I told her throwing the can away,using my sarcastic voice.  

"I'm going to school, feed Fox Trots for me." She said, leaving the table with her half eaten cereal and her notebook for biology on the table. 

"Should I tell her, nope I'm sure she can copy it in there later." I told the cat, as she jumped up on the sink, and I scooped her up and put her in the barn when I walked in there, she then went to jump in the hay to catch mice, rats, and bugs.

At school, Ginger eyed me down. So to get her upset, I approached her.  

"What do you want?" She snapped.  

"Oh nothing. Just Tom to not cheat on you!" I yelled.  

"What just because I bullied you and was your friend doesn't mean you can talk to me. Your horse deserves to die. Also your probably dating Alex, because Cathy, he likes you." Ginger replied. 

"Like your little fake charity you began running will help sea creatures, what's that foundation your donating to, oh I'll guess it's called the mall?" I asked.  

"You told?" She questioned.  

"Yep some people may know now, and looks like selling your homemade bracelets will be shut down." I stormed off after saying that. It was actually Cluadia who told the principal, but I'm not going to spoil my fun.  

I ran into home room as soon as the bell rang.  

"I'm here!" I yelled, then walked off to my first class.

"Dude I'm going to kill Ginger." Alex told me, we were eatting outside together which was a eighth grade privilege.  

"She told people were dating." I said. 

"Exactly, which is why, I have a new plan, and for her to wish your horses were dead, and her fake donation stuff, is gonna go down hill." He said. The bell rang and we hugged and walked to our classes. He was a good friend, and always there for me. 

"Cathy! You are late, now that your late, you can sit at this table, with Ginger, Pam, Jill, and Alexis." My science teacher said. 

"Hi Cathy." Ginger hissed. 

"Wow dont you 'love' her shoes. They're cowboy boots." Jill laughed. 

"Oh hows that little pest, Ambers?" Pam spat. 

"Oh I bet he's going to be gone. You know the whole slaughter house." Alexis told Pam. 

"Shut up, because niether of you can ride, you know what love is when you go through boyfriends like Amberello goes through cross ties." I defended. 

"Oh what? I actually ride, at your rival stable. Shire Hills. I bet you couldn't beat me in the huge eventing competetion, you know you cowgirls..." Ginger was saying. 

"Guess what? Me and him will win, both this and our first rodeo. Watch out Ginger." I spat at her. going back to taking notes.