WHAT IS THAT!!!!!!

Third pov...
Sakura Haruno love the village of the leaf. She loved her job,her best friends, her team, and most of all HER Sasuke. Today was a normal day for Sakura. She was walking to ino house today but she saw something she thought she wouldn't have seen before.

"W-What's that?" Said Sakura in shock. She couldn't believe her eyes a massive human (a giant) was walking all over the village crushing houses, ripping trees, destroying stores and eating things from it. It was screaming so loud Sakura knew her ears would bleed and her eardrum would have really drummed and pop from the noise coming out of the giant. Everyone was screaming or fighting. Sakura was getting ready to fight but she saw a glance at everyone like team 8. She turned around and saw everyone she saw kakashi,naruto,sasuke,hinata,Shikamaru, Choji,gaara, and lots more. She ran up to her team which is team 7.

"Look at the giant it's hurting the village." Said Sakura and the team nodded and ran to fight. Sakura kept everyone safe and healed if they were injured. "Ino go heal him!" Yelled Sakura all ino did was nod and ran to the man that was injured.

Sasuke uchiha pov...

This giant is getting in my nerves. "Can't we just kill it now?" I was really getting mad about this. "We need Sakura here" yelled kakashi. "But she's healing" I said. Sakura can't do two things at once. "Ino can just heal them" said naruto looking at the giant face. All I did was sigh and ran to Sakura. I don't get it did she need to do something I promise if she gets hurt I will....

"Sakura!" I screamed. She looked at me and stood up walking to me. "Yes what is it Sasuke-kun" said Sakura I really didn't want to do this but the village. "Kakashi needs you." I said with a little guilt. She ran over to kakashi and naruto. I saw them talk and now seeing Sakura fighting. I ran up and started next by her side.

There was no way this thing will hurt are village nor will I let Sakura get hurt

To be continued....

Sorry for late update and sorry this was short plz forgive XD