Wolf spirit

CHAPTER ONE

there's not much to say about my past but even my past is bette then now every step i take it gets colder and colder and i welcome it I feel no pain in every step I take it takes but seems as if when I run it slows me down the more I think I turn to the dark. The dark is my foe but my new self loves it though I still feel the weights that collapse on me though the ice in my body helps me I feel nothing not anymore and maybe never will. Sasha woke up sleepily and prodded her mother with a paw to wake up. "Wake up mum! It's my first day at the training hollow I'm so exited!"She howled with excitement and dashed off outside when her mother pulled her back."Your furs in a mess do you want to go looking like that!"she rasped licking the fur on top of her head.all the other pups woke up and wagged their tails."Your first day Sasha I wish you luck!" Sasha yelped."Mom your embarrassing me I can wash my own fur now!" She said proudly."Very we'll " her mother yawned and curled up."You better go and get ready your already late!" She growled and went back to sleep."I'm late?" She yelped."Yep I think it started when it was half sky" a pup said."Oh rats tails!" She yelped and quickly ate half a rabbit and dashed off a ginger furred pup snarled."You lied to her frost!" "I only did it so she would hurry up." She barked."I'm late I'm late I'm laaaate!" She yelped running down the summery golden coloured green grass and the leaf gold trees. "I'm laaaaaaaate!" She yelped one more time yelling and dashed to the training hollow.She ran and tripped head first and rolled down the hill she could sense another wolf somewhere as we'll."uh oh watch out!" She howled when she struck into a white wolf with black paws and tail "What are you doing fish face!" He growled and pushed her off he was covered in mud and he looked at her with blazing green eyes full of already hatred."uh oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to though I'm really late sorry!"She yelped and ran off .The white wolf glared at her with fiery eyes and tried to get back onto his feet when a dark brown wolf sneered."look at the little half breed rolling around in the dirt like a two leg pet." Another wolf this time a creamy blond wolf sneered."Don't expect too much from him he's a dirty blood mongrel you know and they both padded off the white wolf snarled and got back onto his feet and said under his breath "that wolf will pay!"

Page 1