its complicated(Louis Tomlinson)

--------------------------------------------------------

i hope you guys like this book, its going to be my first book and yeah so i hope you like it! i promise the writing gets better throughout the book!

just to let you know im know my writing is pretty shit at the start and loads of typos because im a lazy mofo, but i promise it gets better especially by chapter 5-6  so please don't hate!!!

:)

----------------------------------------

Lauren's  P.O.V:

I must look like a bomb hit me, I was soaking wet from the rain, not that I'm surprised that its raining because its England, however on the bright side I was at the one direction CD signings. Being in this queue for about over an hour and all the screaming girls was giving me a headache, all these girls were jumping up and down and I couldn't even get a glimpse of any members of the band. After a painful half an hour I finally I got to the front and saw them, wow they were all so damn gorgeous, I then i passed my CD to harry styles, I was going to say something but he looked rather grumpy, so i decided against it. Harry then passed my CD to the boy next to him, Liam Payne.

"hello gorgeous" he said to me, to be honest i was a bit gobsmacked, since when does Liam Payne from one of the biggest boy bands call me gorgeous? I had never been called that by anyone let alone Liam Payne!

"hey Liam" i muttered a bit too enthusiastically, he gave me a smile and then went back to signing CD's, that's then when i saw Louis at the end of the table staring at me, I smiled to him politely not wanting to be rude and thankfully  he smiled back at me.

I started to walk out of the building quite happy with meeting everyone when suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned round to see who it was and it happened to be liam Payne from one Direction,

"Hey you forgot your phone on the table" his accent  ringing in my ears.

 "o..hh r.ightt th.an...k.ks" i stuttered.

"Here is  my number call me tonight" he said with a smile, and then handed me a piece of paper with his number on it.

His piercing brown eyes burning into my own eyes, I was talking to one of the most famous boys on the planet and I couldn't even say a sentence?

After staring at him for a while, I let out my mouth"why me?"

He replied "because your beautiful"

I felt my cheeks go bright red, and let out a little smirk, I then turned around to realize the whole room had gone quiet and everyone in the room had heard everything and everyone was staring at me.

 Nialls P.O.V:

At the moment i’m totally utterly shocked and confused, i’m sure I just heard Liam call that girl gorgeous? Since when does he ever have enough courage to call a girl gorgeous? Normally he is too shy to say hi? So my head shot up straight away as i heard this, that’s when i realized that Louis had been staring at her for the last 5 minutes,

“hey lou, stop staring” i muttered.

“oh r.rright yeah” he mumbled then we both went back to signing.

Liam tossed me another CD, when suddenly i just realized their was a phone on the table and it looked like the one that girl Louis and liam were staring at was holding.

“hey liam isn’t this that girls phone?”

“shit oh yeah! I’ll go after her”

He spoke so fast i had no time to argue with him to not go, before i knew it he was running after her and you could see a look of confusion on everyone’s face. I couldn’t quite hear what they were saying because i was a bit too far away and i have awful hearing, the only word i heard was “beautiful” so i wasn’t quite sure what was happening until liam cam back and sat down, he told me everything.

Lorena's P.O.V:

 I finally reached the car where my mum was waiting for me

“Hey Hun,  how was your... why are those girls staring at you?”

That’s when i realized their was 5 girls outside underneath the bus stop staring at me i quickly looked away, one of the girls was smiling at me and the other 4 girls look like they are giving me a death glare, it was kind of scary to be honest.

"i'm not quite sure, its probably nothing" i replied to her

On the car journey home i started to text my best friend Sophie about everything that had happened. By the time i had got home Sophie was already waiting for me outside the door,

"okay i want you to tell me everything"

"i already have!" i replied while opening the front door.

"All you said was liam started talking to you!, now start talking"

I carried on telling her the full story about everything that happened while she was roaming the kitchen cupboards for food, probably looking for nutella.

"oh my god,  you have to call him!!" 

"But what would I say?" 

I then looked at Sophie to see her crossed legged on the sofa eating all the nutella staring at the TV while she flicked through the channels. I was deep in thought when suddenly I heard her shriek

"AHH OH MY GOD LAUREN YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!"

I followed to see what she was looking at when suddenly I realized she is looking at a picture on the TV of me and liam talking and he had my hand in his hands and we were looking into each others eyes what i thought to be honest was kind of cheesy but can't really do anything about that now.

"okay im going to text him"i stated to Sophie

-----------------------------------------------------------

i hope you've liked it so far! sorry for any typos or errors!

if you read this please vote and comment!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------