Trouble

I felt awkward. "So chichi what brings you here" goku asked. "I came o meet your new...friend she seems....lovely?" Chichi said. She said it in such away that was rude. I glared at her with a slight scowl. She smirked cockily. There was a awkward silence. "Any who I also came to invite you two to a party because I haven't seen any of my old friends!" She smiled. "Cool can Y/N come" goku asked. "Yeah of course" she smiled. It was a fake smile. "Ok see you tonight at 8:00" she said with her fake smile. She left. "So wanna train til the party?" I asked. Goku had been looking down away from chichi. He snapped out of whatever funk he was in. "Of course sounds good" goku said. I put on my gi and so did goku. We went and trained some. We both ended up passing out. It was about 6:00 when we decided to head back to get ready. I changed into a short blue dress.

And when goku was ready it was about 7:30 so we headed to chi chi's place

And when goku was ready it was about 7:30 so we headed to chi chi's place. We knocked on the door. "Hi chichi" goku said with his adorable little smile. "Come in" she said. We walked in i talked to bulma and anytime chichi talked to me it was awkward. While i was talking to krillin i looked at chichi and goku. Chichi was flirting with my boyfriend. Im bit a he also type at all but I can hear chichi try to use cheesy pick up lines. "Do you have a library card, cause im checking you out" chichi flirted. I rolled my eyes. Soon it got so bad that I needed a break. "Chichi where is your bathroom?" I asked. "Upstairs 1st door you see" she said in a voice making me feel petty. I walked upstairs into the bathroom. I opened a window and stared for a little bit. It was hard being around chichi while she flirted with my boyfriend. Then I noticed someone walk outside it was chichi pulling goku by the hand. They stopped by a tree next to the house. I was broken to see chichi kiss goku.

~third person~
"Goku I want you in my life again!" Chi chi told goku. "Chichi! You know im not single anymore you had your chance and you broke my heart" goku responded. "But goku she is the yamcha of your life" chichi complained. "Yamcha is a great person so stop being so mean to him, and I dont want you insulting my girlfriend" goku said to chichi. Y/N walked outside to approach goku and chichi. "Goku" Y/N said in tears. "Yeah Y/N" goku said. "We need to talk" Y/N told goku. I dont know what to expect what if she saw chichi flirt with me. Goku thought. I love goku but I dont know what I think anymore Y/N thought. Y/N shed another tear.

~Y/N's pov~
I have to say something if he still loves chi chi I will let him. I haven't been crying hard but I could feel the tears. No one could really tell I was crying we stopped at the porch. "Goku...i know you love chichi still so im breaking up with you..i saw you kissed chichi" I told him. "Y/N no tha-" I cut him off with one last kiss. "I want you in my life but it cant happen if you want another girl" I said. I cried where he could see now. "I love your smile I love your personality there is nothing I would change about you, I love you" I said crying harder. Then I used instant transmission back to my house. I sat in my room and cried. Loud and hard. I want goku. I really do but I know he wants chichi. If he wanted me then he wouldn't have kissed her while he had a girlfriend. I miss him so much already but for now I need my distance. "Goku...i love you so much you changed my life" I said to myself. "Goodbye" I said, I realized that I didnt say that before to goku. I feel broken.

HEY GUYS MY STORY MADE ME SAD BUT DONT WORRY THERE IS MORE COMING IDK IF IT WILL BE A GOOD ENDING OR NOT SO... Jk but it won't be completely happy all the time thx for reading