The past

All these memories of the past the only thing that can be gained from our ancestors being Chained, is to not let all their bloodstain go unexplained. All these memories need to be contained so our kids can be maintained and thought that life was never and will never be easy ,fight for what you believe in even when you are forced to take a knee.
Our children are being deceived and deprived of the truth, that's why we need to take a stand and inform them of what our ancestors did to get us to where we are today .
Our generation suffers from depression because we are not satisfied with our progression , we need to stop looking on the outside and search within to find that we are the most talented and beautiful people ever created, we are kings and queens that the world is scared of, that is why we are the first people they look upon to put down .
We need to stop fighting each other and realize that we are all the same, science states that we are 99% alike but that 1 percent is what we choose to fight over instead of acknowledging that we are all kings and queens and we were all created in this world to make a difference.
Remember you are enough, you are enough just the way you are
You are smart enough
Your living conditions is enough
Your beauty is enough
Don't ever let anyone tell you you are not enough.
Because God wouldn't had put in the situation you are in right now if he didn't believe you could handle it.