Chapter 2

Xeanne and Princess walked down the hallway while Xeanne still tried to make her wet dress dry. 

"Hey Xeanne, Princess! Over here!" Yessica yelled.

"Hey! So how are you guys? We've been roaming around just to find you!" Princess said.

"We're great! So what happened to your dress Xeanne? Why are you soaking wet?"  Michaela asked.

"Well-" Princess was cut off.

" I'll tell them, Well Cheyenne is bullying a new student, new guy student. And I told her to stop because she threw a water balloon on the new guy then she threw one at me too!" Xeanne said.

"Oh! Do you like the new guy? Maybe that's why you saved him!" Yessica said.

"That's what I said!" Princess said.

" Just to make things clear, I don't like him, ok?" Xeanne said.

"Oh, stop denying!" Michaela teased.

" Well stop bugging me!" Xeanne said.

" Ok, we'll stop. So guys, have you heard of the news? CDC were making some chemical thingy, they said it was just an experiment about making a person turn into a zombie." Yessica said.

" I heard about that too! It freaked me out though." Michaela said.

"That's not true. Maybe they just said that to freak people out."  Xeanne said.

"Oh really? I think that's true."  Princess said.

Then while the girls are having a chat about the zombie thingy. A sobbing guy passed.

" Xeanne, I think that's the new guy!" Princess said and pushed Xeanne.

" So?" Xeanne said.

"Well, go to him! Comfort him? Or maybe ask his name! Go on!" Princess yelled.

Xeanne walked to the guy and said, "Hey, you're the guy earlier right? Do you still remember me?"  Xeanne asked.

"Oh, yeah. I remember you, thanks for doing that." The guy said whle wiping off his tears.

"You're welcome! What's your name?" Xeanne asked.

" Greyson, Greyson Michael Chance." The guy answered.

" I'm Xeanne Caruz, nice to meet you. Where ya from?" Xeanne asked.

"I'm from Cleveland, Oklahoma. We just moved here so.."  Greyson said.

"So?" Xeanne said in a questioning tone.

So, it's really hard to fit in." Greyson said. 

"Oh, do you want to stay with us? But, we're all girls, if it's ok with you." Xeanne said.

"Oh no, it's ok. I might eat with someone else." Greyson said.

" Oh, so you have friends?" Xeanne asked.

"Yeah, I have." Greyson said, and he was lying, he was just shy to eat with Xeanne's friends because Cheyenne might bully Xeanne again because of him.

" Oh, ok. So, goodbye! It's almost class time. So, see ya around Greyson!" Xeanne said and waved.

" Thanks again. Goodbye!" Greyson said.

Xeanne and her friends walked off to class while talking about Greyson. Then Kyla and her BFF Jamira showed up.

"Oh, so who's these Greyson guy?"  Kyla asked.

" No one." Xeanne said.

" Ah, so Greyson's just a no one, eh? The Greyson handsome, Greyson cute, Greyson blah blah's a no one? I heard you girls talking about him."  Kyla said.

" You're eavesdropping on us?" Princess said.

"  And so? " Jamira said.

" It's just not a good thing to do." Princess replied.

" Ah, so you girlies are keeping a little flirty secret, eh?" Kyla said.

" Why do you even care?" Xeanne said.

" Nothing, I just wanna care. Well, come on Jamira, let's just go find out who Greyson is." 

" Flirty? What the-?" Yessica said angrily.

" Yessica, let her. She doesn't have anything to do so she tries to pick a fight again. Well, she'll not get it." Xeanne said. 

To be continued. :)