The Way He Makes Me Feel

"BREE GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP, YOURE GOING TO BE LATE" I heard my mom say.

"Coming!" I nearly screamed.

Ahh, finally the first day of senior year, the year me and my boss ass bitches are going to be queen bees at McTerries' High School.

I quickly put on some tight denim jeans and a peach mango shirt with some peach color flats.

I jumped off the stairs and my mom stood there handing me my toast and my bag with my phone and keys in it.

I hopped out the door and into my car. I turned on the ignition and rushed off the street.

I parked in my reserved parking lot, which I was totally waiting for since freshman.

I walked out the car and put my raybans on. I headed towards my crew's bench. Which was basically in the middle of the courtyard.

"BREE, YOU'RE HERE" I heard my best friend call out.

She was a typical tumblr girl, had a perfect name ( Lisa ) , had green eyes and perfect blonde hair, was short and skinny. When the attention wasn't on me, it was on her.

"Hey Lisa" I said.

"There's a party after school on Friday, if you want to come." She said.

"Of course, gives me enough time to find a date" I winked while everybody laughed.

If there was a party, and my gang was there, it would most likely be the best party of your life.

After a few minutes of conversing, the bell rang. Ugh I have Social Studies for 1st period. Good thing I have Lisa for every class.

Me and Lisa walked into the classroom late to get all the attention we needed.

"You're late" Mrs.Villarreal said.

"Sorry, m'am won't happen again" Lisa said while we were giggling.

The 5 min of that class when I was alone was hell. I couldn't stop thinking about that party.

I looked around the classroom to see if I would want to go to with anybody here.

Bingo! I found him!

I got up from my chair to approach him. A very lonely boy, sitting there with a blank expression on his face.

"hey" I said with the most comforting smile I could do. His eyes locked with mine.

He was perfect, blonde hair, blue eyes, tall, skinny, had a perfect mouth which I was so ready to kiss.

"Hi" he said.

"Whats your name?" I asked awkwardly.

"Niall and yours?" He said with a beautiful smile.

"Bree" I smiled back, probably looking like a creeper.

"Well Bree, you're really pretty" Niall said.

"Says yourself" I said as we both laughed.

We talked throughout the rest of the period. We just sat there and conversed, getting to learn ourselves better.

"Hi, my name is Bree Masterson. I am a 16 year old girl. I have crystal blue eyes, dark brown curly hair, and I'm 5' 6. My hobbies are playing volleyball, and modeling at Abercrombie and Fitch."

"Woah" was all Niall could say.

"Problem?" I asked smiling.

"No, of course not! It's just that you're perfect."

I laughed at how cheeky he was.

"You're turn" I said.

"Hi , my name is Niall Horan. I'm 16 years old as well. I have blue eyes, and blonde/dark brown hair. I'm 5'7 and my hobbies are playing soccer and singing."

"Wow"

"Problem?" He said mocking me with a smile.

"No it's just that you're perfect." I said mocking him back.

I could feel it in my gut that he was going to be a really good boyfriend.

The rest of the day was complete hell, basically since I didn't have any more classes with Niall.

6th period was probably the most boring period of all since it was the last period.

Mrs. Buckel was yapping about some English shit, while I was daydreaming about Niall.

The bell rang letting students know that school was over.

I ran to Ms. Rangel's room where Niall was.

"Hey" I said out of breath, mainly because I don't run.

"Woah slow down, love." he said with a warming smile.

"There's this party this Friday after school. Would you like to go with me?" I asked without thinking.

I couldn't help it, I wanted him to be mine. I knew there would be ton of other girls asking him.

"Pleasure to" he said with the most handsome face he could make.

Doing the unthinkable, I kissed him right then and there. Oh god.

------------------------------------------

Please vote if you like it! 👍

Comment on some flaws I did which I know I did a lot.😒

well I hope you liked it. 😝

Tune in for the next chapter. 😄

Bye! xxx ☺️💕