Kamp SuperNatural (BoyxBoy) Chapter 1

A/N: One of my friends wanted me to write a BoyxBoy story so this is the first chapter. The picture on the side Is supposed to be of Shadow but without his ears. It was found on DeviantArt.com. All Rights Reserved to Evaty. Plz Comment and tell me what you think, AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE <3

My Name is Shadow. I’m a slave. I have ears and a tail and can transform into a cat. This is my story.

As the bus rolled down the road passing trees climbing higher and higher into the mountains. I look around the interior, watching as some of the newer occupancies try to struggle out of their restrains pulling on their collars only to be shocked. I’ve been threw this procedure enough in my life to know that it is pointless to try to escape. I occupy one of the buses benches, my wrists linked together and a metal collar with an electric chain keeping me chained to the wall of the cage that surrounds my seat. This goes for each and every other individual on this bus. Except for the Slave Keepers and bus driver of course, but I think even the bus driver is hand-cuffed to the steering-wheel. The young man no younger than sixteen in front of me tries to reach up and yank the chain off his collar only to be violently electrocuted. He must be fresh off the market cause he kept pulling a the collar and chain, the voltage getting higher and higher.

“Hey!” One of the Slave Keepers walked over to his cage, “Don’t Mess with that boy,” She gave him a grim look and walked away.

Hey,” I whispered trying to get this guy’s attentions, “The more you struggle the higher the voltages’ go,” I spoke hoping he heard me. I learned that after about the sixth time I rode on a bus like this. It hurts like hell and only gets higher the more you struggle with it.

I’ve been a slave most my life. I was picked up by a couple of slave traders who killed my parents. They sold me to a person, who sold me to another person, who after a while sold me to another person, and so on and so fourth. I’ve been with these people for a little while. I enjoy it a little bit but don’t tell them that or they’ll sell me again. I’m part of a more or less servant company who pretty much rent us out to different people and companies for certain periods of time.

We go to different occasions like weddings to be waiters, or sometimes to be butlers, or nannies or even sex slaves. Thankfully I haven’t had to experience the last one but I’ve been all the others. We also go to real expensive schools and camps who pay for our services. Of course we don’t get the money. The person who owns use does. We’re the slaves, remember? We usually just way on the students or campers hand and foot. Do as they ask or ‘command’. I’ve been to many of the camps usually for the younger campers, I love them and they love me. I once went to a camp for blind children and got assigned a group of little girls who loved to play with my tail and ears. I had so much fun with them.

This year I was assigned a camp called, ‘Camp SuperNatural’. Well, this is gonna be fun. The Bus pulled into the camp and the doors to our cages opened. The Slave keepers unhooked our chains from the walls and then hooked them to the person’s collar in front of them. I got hooked to the new guy who got hooked to a young looking girl, who got hooked to another and so on so fourth. I could feel some else’s chain being hooked on my collar and looked back to see a very tall guy who looked fifteen, sixteen years old. The line didn’t continued far behind him. There weren’t very many of us. Only 20 or 25 in our group. The Slave Keepers pushed us off the bus and up onto a platform. In front of it gathered all the campers.

The guy in front of me tensed and started to slow down, looking over the crowd with down right fear in his eyes and I don’t blame him. There were a lot of super natural beings here many including Vampires who smiled mysteriously up at us, Mutants who’s skins colors varied from black all the way threw the color wheel to white, Serpents who’s tongues flicked out. I gently pushed him forward encouraging him to keep going but he stopped dead in his tracks. I nearly tripped and fell on him; if it wasn’t for the guy behind me I would have brought the whole line crashing down. The guy whipped his head around and then tried to run off the little stage. The poor girl in front of him wasn’t paying attention and was pulled down by the force. I stumbled forward but I found my footing and pulled back trying to get him back in line.

“No!!” He yelled thrashing his cuffed hands around, trying to pull free from the bunch of us, “Let me go!!”

It was a tug-a-war now between him and the few of us in the back. I dragged my body backwards and so did the guy behind me.

“No!!” He would not seem to give in and it wasn’t till one of the Trade Keepers came and gave him Xanax threw a syringe. The guy quickly calmed down but I had to put my hands on his neck to guide him to the center of the platform because he was so drugged.

“Welcome campers to Camp SuperNatural! I am so glad all of you could be here this summer,” The announcer spoke grinning from ear to ear. You could tell she was a demon. Her thick long horns spilling out from the top of her head and the thin tail flicked around furiously as she spoke. I looked up at the sky and saw the full moon and stars surrounding it. It was so pretty. I don’t know how long I stared or how long the announcer spoke but I was jolted from my daze when she started assigning slaves.

“Naydeen,” The girl up two from me started to shake, “Will be acquired to Nathan Querellen,” I heard a bung of noise and I looked up to see a very lethal looking vampire heading towards the platform. Oh I think to myself I pray he kill her Sounds harsh of me to say that but she doesn’t look more than thirteen. And he doesn’t look very friendly. The man grins and grabs the chain that has been unhooked from the boy in front of me and she is yanked away off stage and back into the crowd.

The boy leaning on me seems to be only dazed and confused trying to figure out what’s happening.

“Nate,” The boy looks up to try and find who called his name, “Will be acquired to Monte Jackson,” Nate looked confused for a second but when a male winch walked up on the platform towards him the drug seemed to have worn right off. Nate tried to run full throttle the opposite direction of Monte but his chain my chain was still attached to his so my head was flung forward but he was pulled right back falling down right onto his back.

Monte walked up to him and smiled, “I’m gonna have fun breaking you little one.” Poor Nate tries to crawl away backwards but Monte grabbed his collar and pulled him up and away.

My turn.

A/N: Okay so Shadows just about to be given an owner. Who do you think he will get? I will upload soon but i wont know to upload unless someone does some thing. Leave comments. Vote. Add to ur favorites or what ever Let me know how you liked it =^-^= Till next time my little ones VampireNerd says bye <3