Chapter 1

Friday, January 22, 2016.

Different colour of cars Parked in front of a beautiful duplex, coming down were different teens from different back ground and status."Have a nice stay here Uriel, we will miss you. Okay." Uriel's father and mother hugging their baby girl
"Mum Dad, you can let go you are going to blow me off ". trying to break free from the hug.
"Okay, we will be going. Take care" and with that she waves her parents good bye and turns to the house.'you can do this' she mutters rolling her red flower suitcase.

At the other side of the compound is a family taking pictures with their Xavier.
"Okay. That's enough pictures for now." dusting his shirt. "I am gonna miss you all okay. Tell rebecca not to touch my x-box, no entering of my room, she is not allowed to have a sleep over in my room at all." using all his four fingers to indicate all three things he mentioned.
"alright we will tell her, just have fun" placing a kiss on his forehead and hugging her son. They talk a little before his parents pull out of the driveway and go home.
   As always another family in the garden taking pictures and giving kisses is the family of Japhet. No daddy or mummy just always on business trips just his three elder sister and two of their boy friend, you could say he is the youngest and only boy.
"No flirting alright, just have fun I don't want any girls imposing carrying any bump for you". ruffling his hair
"I know already, you chanted it as a hymn already when we were coming here." arranging his hair back
"Man, just have fun play it cool. Okay" giving him a bro hug and some boyish hand state. That was Francesca's boy friend talking. Walter.
"Sure, we do just that" smiling and hugging his sisters one more time. They wave him and gets into the limousine. He chuckles a little and goes into the house.
  A family in the pool area, waiting for her son to get out of the water.
" Aaron woods, get yourself out of the pool. Right now."
"Oh my way, just one last stroke."driving deep into the water

"AWESOME." and with that he comes out all wet from the pool
"Aaron get yourself clean and put on your clothes" throwing his clothes towards him. In a swift move his clothes are back on.
"Aawon can we go home, I don't want you here" Love, his young baby sister
"Don't worry Lola, I will be back soon just for a little while nodding her head he carries her on his body with his right hand and carries his suitcase with the left. They move to the front of the house. Aaron gives his little sister to his mum, pecks her on her cheek and gives Lola a kiss on the forehead.
"bwile Awon" waving her hands to Aaron as her eyes become glassy
"Bye princess Lola." rolling his suitcase into the house.
   Oh. So much drama #little sisters are cute#.
Cybil and her family are in the Music room of the house, she plays the violin.
"Great! You still have those notes, I want that by visiting day you will prefect it. Is that clear?."
"Yes Father." placing the violin into the case.
"daddy send my regards to mum tell her I will miss her and gin gin" giving her dad a hug and Smile. She starts crying.
"don't cry baby girl, you are daddy's girl. Just be you and do good practise all keys and notes" wiping her tears she nods they walk out of the theatre placing a kiss on her head he enters the car.
   And last but not the least is Gifty."We are here." jumping out of her Lexus jeep 470.
"I could have killed cara if I missed my flight."flipping her hair. "Hurry get my bags" talking to the chauffer dressed in their normal black and white, he gets her bag from the trunk. Bringing out two large purple and pink rosey suitcase
  # fashion is everything. # shopping is life#.
"Thank you so much, Uncle jerry I appreciate tell mum and dad that I love them so much and oooh Cara and Charles" hugging her Uncle
"No problem Gifty, just have fun. Bye" kissing her cheek and driving off, she giggles to her self and screams before acting cool and going into the house.
     And that completes all house mate.
  # Authors Note: I will be writing each day, so you readers can count the days if it is a week for calling and two weeks for visiting. You will get it in The next chapter#.

***********
Hey soooooo dis is kinda did not work so I am deleting this book and writing a new one 'Tough' so thanks for the love