❦ 08. "Sweet Kiss and Bitter Jealousy"

+++Minami Hikaru Point of View+++

I was walking on the hallway and heading home when Kise-kun popped out of nowhere.

"Hikarucchi!!!! Are you going home now? ^O^" He asked cheerfully and walked by my side.

"Y-yeah." I simply replied then he twitched his eyebrow and said "Have you forgotten already?"

"huh?"

"We already agreed that starting today will be the tutorial. *O*" he stated

"Ahh! Yeah I almost forgot about that.." 

"So do you mind if you come on my place today?" 

"S-sure." 

And then we walk together but unknowingly Kise-kun hold my hand tight and pull me beside him.. We are very close at each other right now and we seemed like a couple.. >/////< OMG! Hikaru what are you thinking!!! 

"K-kise-kun.." I utter

then he turned to me.. "Sssh.. Ryota will be fine baby~ *wink* ~__^" he said in a seductive voice of his.. 

"W-what a-are y-you s-saying?" I manage to ask him despite of this freaking heartbeat of mine.. *lub.dub.lub.dub.lub.dub.*

"Call me by my first name darling~" still she acted that way.

"D-demo—"

"If you dare to disobey me, I'll kiss you as punishment.~" 

That made me dumbfounded (O___O) and shouted like "Eeeeeeeh?! Nande Kise-k—" 

*chuuuuuuuuu~* (>3<)(O_O).

LOADING...

10%

30%

50%

75%

(O__________O)?!

He kissed me.... On my cheek!!!!!!

"Next time if you disobey me again I will kiss you on your lips.. Sweety~"

W-what's happening to Kise-kun?? Why is he acting this way?! >_______<

"Kise-kun no BAKA!" he look at me then grin.

"Ooops~! You disobey me again so I guess I should kiss right on your lips no—"

*Swoooooosh~ Plokkk!*

A sharp red scissors came in a lightning speed and almost stab Kise-kun's cheek.. Then right after we came back to our senses I saw a blood flowing on the small wound on his cheeks.

"Ryota! How dare you touch my property." an angry and eargasmic voice came from the red-haired guy who was leaning in front of his black limousine.

"A-akashicchi~?!" Kise-kun's eyes became like this ----> (O_____O) and he is face has so many sweatdrops in it.

"Are you ready to die? or do you already dig your own grave?" Akashi smirked that sent chills on Kise-kun's spine.

"S-sumimasen.. I-I was j-just k-kidding.." he said in a low but distinc voice.

He gasped when Akashi grabbed another scissors in his pocket and pointed it on Kise-kun's throat. "It's not a funny joke Ryota.. The next time you do it again I will slit your throat up to your stomach." He gulped his own saliva in fear. But serves him right. >_____<

Then Kise-kun just nod's as an answer. 

"Let's go Hikaru." then he grabbed my hand tightly and pull me on his side.

"But today is the tutorial for the bet." I said then he gave me a cold-stare..

"The Bet is over.. It's void sorry to make you enter that kind of bet. Now let's go."

And then we rode on his limousine that was currently parked in front of us.

"I don't want to see you with any guy beside me okay?"

"B-but—"

(=_______=)+++  (O_____O)

Then he gave me a laser beam that automatically made me nods on his command. 

(-___-)

(__ __)

(-___-)

"Sei-kun why do you void the bet?" I asked confusingly

"No one can beat me because I'm absolute and you didn't stand a chance to challenge me."

>3< Sei-kun you meanie..

"Why are you pouting your lips?" he asked

"None of you business master." I replied

It takes minutes and I didn't even know where are we heading?? Is this a date or somehing??

:END: