Chapter 1

Mate. Speaking of Jason, that little bastard. I don't even know why out of all the people in the universe I had to be chosen as his mate by Mother Nature. 

My wolf growled at the thought of saying anything negative or disrespectful about Jason. 

You see us werewolves are almost like people with split personality difference is just that we're aware of our personalities and are able to control it more. 

The wolf in me is a part of me and has its own mind just like the human part of me. In brief they both are an internal part of me and although they may have contradicting views they are two in one person. 

Going back to my mate, which I'm sure you're probably curious about.

Jason..... 

My wolf purrs just by his name.  See! That is the effect that he has on my wolf. It is uncontrollable and almost embarrassing at times. 

Embarrassing because Jason Daniels has rejected me as his mate.

Reason : I wasn't suitable to be the next Luna apparently and he has been dating my cousin (Uncle Jonathon's daughter) for the past 2 years. 

Well to be exact Jason is the future Alpha, because once the alpha dies the other titles of the next alpha is decided by Mother Nature . The mark that an alpha possesses is naturally given to them by Mother Nature. When an alpha dies the mark is transferred to the next Alpha . 

So when my father died his mark automatically disappeared and than transferred to Jason's body. Making him eligible to become the next alpha of our state, but since he was not of age and lived only with his mother, the responsibility of the alpha was given to my uncle to hold temporarily. 

Believe it or not Jason use to be nice to me when we were little. But ever since we grew up-the bullying and harassing began he started to join in on it.  

I understood the taunts he threw at me before we found out we were mates. I assumed he did it to fit in. But never did I wait to think that he would still taunt me an throw insults at me after finding out we we're meant to be.  It happened a few months ago.

Flashback:

It was one of those days where you just wake up to be happy. I look out the window and see the sun shine which automatically puts a smile to my face. . 

So today is my 16th birthday, although it's nothing special and no one really remembers it- it was something that made me feel closer to my freedom.

My heart is racing quickly and my mind is anxious. Today would be the day that I would finally meet my mate.    Typically on a wolves 16th birthday they find their mate (their other half) they can sense their mate by their smell and it is confirmed by their touch.   

I'm assuming that my mate would be younger than me, since he hasn't claimed me yet, and my birthday is in January- if he knew we were mates, I’m sure he’d accept me. Mates don’t reject each other, do they? Even if my mate was younger – and although it doesn't sound very attractive - I wouldn't care. In the end of the day I would accept my mate for who he was.  

I was excited today not because it was my birthday but because I would meet my mate. The only thing I was waiting for. My rescuer, my prince charming, my everything- that’s what he would be.

I got ready for school and picked out the best outfit I had from my wardrobe, although there was a limited selection amongst the clothing I had. I chose a clean pair of skinny jeans, with a navy v-neck t-shirt ( which wasn't very expensive like things the other wolves wear) but it was relevantly decent compared to my used baggy tshirts that I wore everyday) 

I decide to leave my hair out today. Rather than tying it up like every other day. 

I don't wear makeup that's because I can't afford to buy it so I stick to my Vaseline and head out to school. 

Well... Today would be the day. I would meet my Prince Charming!