senpai! (levixeren)

levi rivalle he is a mysterious man not much is known about him only i know his secrets since i am him. my name is levi  and i fight and kill titans. unfortunately i lose yeam mates often and i began losing hope. till i met him. his name was eren he is a human that can become a titan. but thats not the point high schoolers fight titans to. i am a senior and he is a junior. but enough about the back story lets get right into it. "leviiiii come on go out with me" screams a random girl pouting at me. "i won't go out with filth" i mutter and turn away to my next class. thats when i bump into him. he was cute for a boy and had messy brown hair and teal green eyes. "sorry" he muttered walking away. thats when his blond haired friend ran up to him and whispered in his ear and ran away. i grabbed his arm. "what?" he asked confused turning around.

"im levi who are you" i said looking him in the eyes."eren i will talk to you later at the court" he said shrugging my arm off and walking to class. why did i do that i thought. stupid i thought walking to class. i was standing in the court like a idiot it was raining and i forgot a umbrella this was mistake number one."hey levi!" called eren running towards me happier then when i saw him at school."hello eren" i said coldly."you dont have a umbrella?"he asked looking behind me. "no"i said looking away."here" he said taking out his umbrella and getting close to me making my face hot. "have you heard about sashas party" he asked smiling at me."i have im not coming" i said beginning to walk away. he grabbed my sleeve my face got hotter. "come on armin is sick and mikasa is going to take care of him i need someone to come with me so im not bored." he asked looking me deep in the eyes. i sighed and looked at him."fine"i said. he smiled and laughed. "I'll walk you home so you won't get wet." he said taking my hand.