Ride or Die Chick

-

-

-

*Kalease POV*

1 month later

Its been a month since I started working at Lava Lounge. Its been cool I like it, Its a good thing I got the job here because Kors called and told me I didn't get the job. I wasn't trippin because I make a lot of money here. I haven't talked to Danger since that phone call, He had me fucked up foreal.

I was at Trina house helping her get ready for this Fourth of July party she was having. I know Danger would be there but I didn't care it was my favorite cousins party.

We were decorating the whole house in Blue, Red, and White. We had been doing it for hours and were finally done.

"Time too get cute come one." Trina said pulling me upstairs

We got up there and she went in the room bathroom and I went in the hallway bathroom. I showered , got out, lotioned down, and sprayed myself with Victoria Secret. I went and got my outfit I brought in my overnight bag.

I had on a Stripped red and white crop top, a Navy blue Peplum skirt with white stars, White short gladiator sandals. I wanded my hair and put on some eye liner and red M.A.C lipstick. I went in Trinas room too see if she was done. She had on a Red pencil skirt, Flagged bootie heels. She was doing her hair in a half up half down style with a flagged bow on the ponytail. She finsied off with a lil navy blue M.A.C lipsticks.

" You look cute cousin."

"Thanks." She said checking herself out in the mirror.

" Who all this for Rich." I asked smacking her butt.

" Yep." She said laughing

" Girl you know you want him."

She just laughed and walked out the room. When we got downstairs there was a knock at the door. Trina answered the door and when she moved, Danger, Rich, and They Crew introduced as ( E, Murder, Choppa, and JT). They walked in and Trina started kissing Rich out of no where. I just stood there shoked. When she pulled away I pulled her aside.

" When did this happen."

" Its a long story ill tell you later."

She walked away and I walked out mugging Danger mad hard. I went in the kitchen and start making drinks. More guest started arriving and the party was turnt up.

-

-

I hadn't seen Trina since earlier so I decided to make myself friendly. I was talking to JT, He was a handsome, mixed man.

" So what you do for a living Jt."

" Shit I move weight."

" Oh coo."

" I know a boogie girl like you don't know non about this street life."

" Nigga I aint boogie and I don't knock yo hustle shit gotta get this bread some how."

He nodded his head

" I see what is it yo do too get yo bread."

" Non of yo business nigga this all me bag up." I heard Danger say walking up behind me.

" Nigga please not wit that shit you pulled that night." I said walking away

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I snatched away and turned around.