The party

*JOVENSHIRE'S P.O.V*

I sat with a cold beer watching Hunter dance , shaking her hips and laughing. Hunter wasn't drinking, of course but she was dancing amazingly. I know the whole "hunters Anthony's sisster" I know I should but I have to.

"Trouble maker" comes on and I walk over to her, I am behind and I grab her waist pressing her against me. She turns around smiling and starts to giggle. "Later babe" she mouths walking away.

-

*Hunters P.O.V*

There were tons of youtubers here, I mean like all if them. My dress was a cotton candy pastel pink color and my pumps matched. The tour went out of schule and so we don't leave for another week so smosh party 2014 is currently happening. I am not drinking, well Arizona tea but that's it.

I look around and spot Sohinki and Lasercorn and over to them (the game bang crew is going on tour to! and Mari isn't on gangbang, hunter is!)

Sohinki: hay hunter

Lasercorn : yo

Lasercorn waves up in my face so wave back. And out of no where they bring up Joven.

"So you guys gonna hookup ?" "How is he in bed?"

I walked away from them not answer any of there questions. As I walk away , I spot ubernoxnova and walk over to him.

Nova: hunter Padilla, how may I service you my queen?

Hunter: cheeky

I scoffed.

Nova: same as I remeder.