MORE OF VICE

PLEASE WATCH MY YOUTUBE VIDEO'S MY LOVELY VICER'S I MAKE THEM FOR YOU, HERE IS THE FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/WelcomeToVice

So, Since this book, ive been wanting to write something besides a fan fiction, but still a gay romance, so currently, i am working on two books, 32 days, and lose your mind (which is a horror boyxboy)

check them out! 

 (MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/USER/HETHEZOMBIE123 )

32 Days

"Acute Myelogenous Leukemia...I think is what it's call, what he had....what's now back to haunt him. Me and Dylan have been together for.....almost a year now, he was the most precious thing that ever happened to me, but after his Leukemia came back.....it ripped everything. I mean, what sucks too was that he found out right after I took him on a date, like ' Hope you enjoyed your lovely date, now die.' I mean, he will survive....He...He should survive...He would survive.......He could survive."

   Matty Roman has been dating Dylan Peters for 11 months, but after his cancer comes back, not only is it life threatening....it's life taking. Dylan finds out that not only is the cancer lethal.....but he only has 32 days left. As he desperately tries to make the last of Dylan's days perfect, he finds himself slipping away from reality. Staring into space, not talking, eating, sleeping....just focused on Dylan, and only Dylan. Matty was never one to talk about his feelings, or about his horrible past in which he keeps to himself....but what would happen when someone breaks through to him and shows him what real love is? What happens when that person, isn't Dylan?  

 "There is a lot of things to be sad about, like the fact that he only has a month.....but I rather a month than a week, or a day. Sometimes, a month seems so long, whilst a week is so short,  like just think about not eating for a month.....you nearly died from thinking that, but you could manage not eating for a week right?....but now think about only having your life for a month......with that being said, doesn't a month seem pretty good? "

" LINK - http://www.wattpad.com/story/10596064-32-days-boyxboy 

Lose Your Mind

(PREVIOUSLY CALLED SACRAFICING MY BOYFRIEND TO THE DEVIL ) Evan has always had a very, cliche life. Nice house, white fence, just graduating out of high school, and his whole life is a head of him. His best friend Dylan who lives next to him is graduating with him as well, everything is perfect. As Evan and Dylan hang out more, a bit of a crush starts to form...and the feeling is mutual.

Evan and Dylan were always attached to the hip, since kindergarten. They lived next to each other, go to the same high school, and now they are being demented and driven mad by  evil entities in which they never released was following them for their whole life. Dylan starts to get this visions. in which he can't tell reality from a dream, and Evan begins to realise that not ever one he loves....is alive. As the two boys struggle to find answers to get rid of these life threatening , malice forces, they also realise that they may have feelings for each other as well. The town they are in holds more secrets then Evan had ever thought, and soon he realises the ones who seem to be the most sane....are the most insane one of all.

How would you live, knowing that the people who surround you aren't real?

How will you fight, when your life is being taken away from you.

how would you survive....when you start to lose your mind?

The answer is simple...

                            You Dont.

link- http://www.wattpad.com/story/8567435-lose-your-mind-boyxboy-horror