Prologue

Warning: This story contains strong language and adult situations. If you are not mature enough to sustain such material please do leave.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was 11 my family and I had moved To Riverside. I was in the 5th grade, while my older sister, Violet, was in the 6th grade.

Ever since then I had been Violets' personal assistant. Violet had had her first boyfriend when we first got here, Violet set her eyes on Jason Stayhem, the school's player. But Violet didn't care because he was popular and she wanted to be known. She dated him and she soon became known by anyone in a 5 mile radius. When Violet got what she wanted she left him, well I did. The day after she decided this I had to hunt down Jason and tell him that she didn't want to date him anymore. Jason being Jason only felt bad about the fact that he didn't get to end it. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed so it took a while to explain. When it came time for Violet to explain the break-up she told everyone that she couldn't break-up with him because it broke her heart.

 When it was time to enter high school everyone already knew me. I was Annabelle, Violet's little sister. I was never bullied because they were all afraid of Violet. I have one true friend, Robin, who happened to be going through the same thing I was. Robin had an older sister too, Melissa.

The strange thing was that Violet and Melissa hated each other. You see when Violet moved here she had just entered middle school, which seemed to only have one ruler at the moment, Melissa. And high school can only have one warden in the prison yard, so they battle it out. It was ironic when I met Robin in the 5th grade we became instant friends, knowing what each other was going through. Melissa and Violet hated it; they didn't want us to be friends with the enemy. Nor Robin or I had a problem with each other’s sister, this was their battle. I never understood how they weren't best friends, they were exactly alike. But, I had to give them props they each did their dirty work, never taking it to far.

Robin and I were known for not being known.

Since Violet became the center of everyone's world, surprisingly excluding my parents, I had to take the role of the big sister. It was as if that year difference didn't exist and I somehow became older.

I have to say that I'm proud of my parents they never gave Violet more attention, the type that society gave her. With her perfect face and body. I had to say they treated us as equals.

But here I am junior year 16 and never had a real boyfriend. All my other boyfriends either dated me for Violet or are just friends now.

I don't know how long it will be until I'm just Annabelle, not the little sister.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This may be a little boring but it's just the beginning.

P.S. if anyone wants to make me a trailer it would be great thanks.