THIRTY-FOUR

I haven't proof read this because I'm too lazy too. It's late, and I'm really just want to sleep.

Jungkook blinks, the early morning sun that sways among the flock of dust that slowly floats down through the narrow gap of the blinds, and softly falls upon a soft skin of Taehyung's sleeping body.

He chuckled, the sight is beautiful, Jungkook thinks - Mostly to how the way Taehyung's chest falls and rise rhythmically. How the light brushes against his fair skin. His silky hair, that Jungkook runs his fingers in it. It was smooth, as he expects. The younger male runs his hands to Taehyung's sleeping face. His eye lashes were probably longer than Jungkook. Taehyung's nose is like perfection in so many ways, that high nose bridge, and he doesn't forget the mole near his nostrils. Taehyung is just too beautiful for him, too beautiful. Ah, his lips. . Junkook will never forget about that part he loves the most about Taehyung. It was so gentle and fragile when he first kissed Taehyung. It was like heaven in earth when he kissed him. As if he forgot everything when he kissed him, all he was thinking about is how sweet Taehyung's lips tasted. Then, there's his eyes. It wasn't extensive, but also wasn't small. Kim Taehyung, is a perfect human being. He's probably not even a human being. He's just beautiful, gorgeous, enchanting, raving. . . You get the point. He's just so fond when it comes to this male who flutters his heart.

Jungkook softly laughs, rubbing his face with his hands. He couldn't believe this honestly. Like, how the male he probably loves (diffidently loves) is currently sleeping on his own bed.  He's surely inconceivable to how he can wake up to this breathtaking person beside of him. He imagines what would it be like waking up every morning with this beautiful sight, what is coffee for when he can get energized by seeing Taehyung's slumbering state. 

Soon, Jungkook found himself cutting vegetables for a soup he's preparing. He's currently cooking a hangover meal for the older. It was a simple meal, a vegetable soup, fruits that he finished cutting, pastry, and a drink.

Music blasting in kitchen as he cooks. He softly sings along the music.

He opened his eyes, only to be greeted with some new surroundings. The room he was in was really cozy. It looks Vintage and yet modern, like those types of Victorian age style. If he was kidnap, this place is too nice for him to be locked up in. He suddenly remembers about the previous night. He recalls himself drinking alcohol, that's about it.

He glanced around the room, looking for scattered clothes. Only to stumble upon his coat with the rest of his clothes on a chair. He looked under the bed-sheets, found himself wearing pajamas slightly bigger than his body.  His eyes widened, a new-found idea popping in his head. Did I hook up with someone? - He asks himself. That's not possibly right, how can he hook up with someone he's possibly not interested in when he's clearly deeply in love with someone else. His mind is filling with excuses to the person he hooked up with, mostly mentally telling himself how ludicrous he is when he's drunk.

Later, Taehyung was introduced with a headache when he stood up from the bed. Almost falling down from the drowsiness. He walked around the room, looking for some kind of pictures so he can know how the person he hooked up with looks. But, not one was found. He sighs, leaving the room, only to be greeted with more breathtaking view of the hallways, and a staircase. He can hear music as he goes down the stairs, holding the railing for support. He can also hear an angelic voice, it sounded so gentle and soothing. It's like his ears have been blessed with some kind of angel. Taehyung nodded to himself, intellectually dying of how graceful the voice sounded. But, he somehow reminded him of someone. Someone that he can't recall.

"Jungkook-ah?"

"Hyung!" Jungkook screamed in delight. Turning of his oven, taking of his apron and sprinted towards the older boy. Hugging him, crushing his lungs mostly. Taehyung taps Jungkook shoulders, Jungkook only grins in return. "I-I can't b-breath."