☠ριяαтє!єиgℓαи∂☠♒Ⓦⓗⓔⓝ Ⓢⓒⓤⓜ Ⓜⓔⓔⓣⓢ Ⓢⓒⓤⓜ♒➋

:| Now I’m Back… |:

“I never asked you to save me!” you growled.

The smug look grew on the British man’s face “No… but I do believe you’d rather had not been hung, think of it as… an act of kindness” he said amused taking off his hat and bowing slightly all the more just to piss you off.

“I will not abide with this.” You lowered your head slightly still looking up as he approached you getting dangerously close. “Wait, what are you doing?” you gritted your teeth pushing yourself back only to be corned by him and the wall. He placed a hand on each on the side of the wall next to your head. Leaning in so close to your ear, you could feel his hot breath against your neck and the side of your face “Take off your clothes.” he whispered huskily.

You titled your head slightly so your mouth was next to his ear “O’ Captain.” you purred pausing for a second. “No” you whispered, grasping onto his shoulders flipping him over just enough for you to get off the bed and stand up backing away from the place where he perched. A look of indifference was plastered on his facial features “I am telling you to take off your clothes, because your first job is to swab the deck and I’m sure you wouldn’t want to get your valuable attire to get dirty.” he leaned forward slightly with that cocky grin.

You gritted your teeth staring back at him. This was like starting all over again! Being at the bottom, having to swab the deck and all that awful stuff… before you slowly rose up and deserved the rank of Captain. You knew how… messy swabbing the deck could be… so you obliged taking off your coat. You didn’t really care about your shirt and pants getting wet, but your coat… it would just be hard to work with it on.

“Is that all?” Arthur stated flatly sounding almost a little disappointed. You smirked “Of course.” To that response his monotonous expression changed into a cheshire grin, “Well then… time to meet your new best friend for a while.” He grabbed your arm pulling you out of the cabin and onto the deck where a whole bunch of male eyes met yours and their Captain’s.

All of their expression gave you an anxious feeling in the pit of your stomach, all of them smirking staring at you. You hadn’t felt this small since you were a little girl.

“Now…” He said pushing you forward “Grab the bucket and the mop and begin to swab the deck. I suggest you get to know each other very well since you’ll be seeing a lot of each other ~ Along with the crew members of course.” He smirked devilishly.

You scowled. You could just see all the thoughts riveting through the crew members’ minds. You could tell just from the look on their faces. You turned to face Captain Kirkland “Oh but Captain.” You said with no hesitation drawing your sword out. “I believe I will do no such things!” You sounded almost amused as the screech of metal against metal clashed.

“Oh really?” Arthur’s mouth had formed into a sly smirk. You nodded lunging back and forth as you sword smashed against his. “After I beat you, I’ll swim back if I have to.” You stated as a bead of sweat dropped from the side of your forehead. “No such thing will be done, the sharks will get to you before you come even close to shore.” He replied back cockily.

“Shall it be an eye for an eye, I can live with that.” you gritted your teeth pinning him to the pole in the middle of the ship pressing your blade against his neck. He squinting one eye grinning with amusement down at your serious but victorious smirk. You saw him glance to the side to see all his crew had drawn out their own weapons and were playing for a fight if you dared touched their Captain.

“Tch” you scowled. You leaned up to his ear “Just as I was starting to fancy this feeling of dominance.” You whispered with a sly smile. But as some men threatened to get closer you pulled away your sword from his face and took a few steps back but he had caught you off guard and hit your sword out of your hands and had you pushed to the ground, lying on your back.