Chapter 2

Third Person Pov:

It was an ordinary day on Olympus. Hera was pestering Zeus about Thalia, Athena was yelling at Poseidon for who knows what, Demeter was throwing cereal at Hades, while he sat there grumbling about his life, Dionysus was passed out (as usual)

Apollo and Artemis were fighting about who was older, and Hephaestus and Ares were fighting about Aphrodite, who sat smugly in the middle.

All of the sudden, a bright light pulsed through the sky. Intrigued , the goods pulled up an Iris message, allowing them to see what was the commotion.

The screen popped up in the middle of the throne room, showing a picture of a man wearing a hood. He seemed to be saying something. "This is a warning to the Gods." The room fell silent.

" I made A promise three years ago to you, and I intend to keep it."

That raised some questions. Who was this? And what did he want? "BRICK BY BRICK! THAT WAS MY PROMISE. I'M GOING TO TEAR OLYMPUS DOWN BRICK BY BRICK!"

He turned to the screen, a murderous glint in his eyes. "Brick by Brick" he whispered before he vanished

. No one talked. They were to in shock to do anything. But Athena's mind was running 100 miles per hour. Three years ago. What happened three years ago. And then it hit her. Right before HE died, his last word to us were

"I promise to destroy each and every one of you. I did your dirty work, and this is how you repay me? Well I promise you this. I will be back. And when I do, you better run.

Because I'm going to kill each and every one of you. I will tear Olympus down Brick by Brick. Just as your enemies planed to do. But I wont fail."

He strained against the chains, glaring at all of us." Brick by Brick." Those were his last words before he was cast down to Tartarus. And we never took him seriously. Athena thought with disgust. We under -estimated his power, and now he's back.

" I know who it is." She remarked, startling the counsel out of there shock. " The hooded man, The man is Percy Jackson."

Majestic time skip**************************************************

Three years ago.

Third Person point of view:

Percy was the happiest man alive. Not only had he got Athena's approval, but he gets to marry his wise girl. He gave the dragon a pat on the head as he ran down the hill back to camp.

One month. That's how long it took him to do the series of quests Athena had planed for him.

As he reached the camp he realized something was wrong. It was silent. Camp is never silent. He walked towards the dining pavilion, where he was consumed in a golden light.

Once he opened his eyes he realized he was kneeling in the middle of the Olympian throne room...

bound with chains. "Whats... whats going on here?" he asked confusion clearly etched on his face. " What do you think boy" His uncle Zeus bellowed. "I don't-"

" Don't give me that boy! You are beginning punished for the murder of Sally, Paul, and 5 new half-bloods."

"WHAT?! I would never do anything like that!" Annabeth stepped out of the crowed and walked towards him. "Thank Gods I thought you-"

He was cut off by the sound of her hand making contact with his face. "HOW COULD YOU?" She yelled.

Percy stared at her with hurt evident in his eyes. " Annabeth, I-" He was cut off once again. " For your actions, you will be sentenced to eternal torture in Tartarus. Any last words?"

He took a shaky breath. "I promise to destroy each and every one of you.

I did your dirty work, and this is how you repay me? Well I promise you this. I will be back. And when I do, you better run. Because I'm going to kill each and every one of you.

I will tear Olympus down Brick by Brick. Just as your enemies planed to do. But I wont fail."

He strained against the chains, glaring at all of the people in the room. He took one last breath. " Brick by Brick." Those were his last words before the master bolt cast him down to Tartarus.

Present time*************************************************

" Very good Athena." The Gods all jumped in their seats. Turning their attention back to the center of the room were a new screen floated. " I thought you would have been faster."

He shrugged. Athena was about to reply, when Zeus bet her to it.

"Why are you doing this? Why must you carry out your plan?" Percy started to shake, clearly Zeus pressed his buttons. "Why?" He asked voice icy.

"WHY?!! Ill tell you why. Because I hate you." She expected that much.

" Perhaps I should show you what you did to me. He threw back his hood, reveling him self. He had gotten handsomer, his hair cut short and spiked up.

But something ruined it all. He had a scar going from his left temple all the way across his face.

The eye that had the scar on it was no longer sea green, but gold. His other eye black. We all gasped, and he laughed at our reactions.

"Yup, 3 years in hell can really mess you up." Suddenly his face became sullen. "I have a proposal for you."

"I can promise you that once this war starts, I will be the only survivor. But if you wish to join me, please do." Athena gasped. "Your working for Kronos?"

"Ha!" he let out a sharp laugh. " No way. There will be three sides to this coming war, and I am almost guaranteed to win.

I will give you five minutes to decide." He then swiped his hand through the mist, severing the connection. "None of you are actually going to join him right?"

Zeus asked panic laced through his voice.

The Gods remand silent, and before long, the screen re-appeared. " So any takers?" Percy asked. "How do you know you are going to win?" asked Ares.

Percy rolled his eyes. " I know some very important people that wish to regain control of this planet once again."

" Why son? Why?" Percy pulled his lips back into a snarl. "I am not your son!" He barked. Poseidon looked taken back. " I have been adopted. Now any takers?"

Hades, Hestia, Aphrodite, and surprisingly, Hera, stepped forwards. Percy nodded his head.

" Good" A bright light consumed the 4 gods, and they appeared on the other side of the screen. " Now I say you best be looking at that little camp of yours. They need help." And with that he cut connection once more.