Chapter 20 Shooting that turned into something more

~ Austin ~

Three months ago, I announced my relationship with Samantha and I also told everyone about our baby. It was a hard journey for us but we made it this far.

Mahomies were shock when they heard the news but thankfully accepted and loved Samantha and Kendra. Some are still bitter about it but I don't really focus on the negativity because no matter what I do there will still be people who are going to hate us.

Announcing our relationship was the best decision that I've ever done in my life. We can now go out together in public and do things that we've always wanted to do together. And today I am ready to move our relationship to the next level.

It took me and my team 3 months to finalised everything. After the day of my announcement I told myself that I am going to propose to Samantha this year and today is finally the day.

After a lot of planning and discussing, we came up with the perfect idea on how I'll propose to her. I just came out with a new single and I asked Samantha to be the leading lady on my music video. She agreed but little did she know we would be shooting her engagement. It is the perfect idea to get her all dressed up and not question all the cameras around her.

The plan is to take her to the wardrobe area and let the make up artist and hair stylist to their magic. A crew would be informing her what she needs to do so that she won't suspect anything fishy and to make it look like a real music video shooting. Then, they will send her to the place of our shooting after they briefed her in what she needs to do.

We chose to do it inside an airport. We literally had to close a section of it just to do all of this. The story of the song is the girl goes to another country to work. She is in a relationship so both of them decided to do a long distance because they don't want to end. But when she arrived on the airport the guard would give her one rose while 'singing' the first lyrics of my song. Then, she goes inside the airport and sees each airport crew singing the song while getting a rose from each of them until she sees her family and boyfriend in the airport before her flight.

That is the moment when for me to come out and propose to her. I really hope everything goes according to plan.

-

-

-

~ Samantha ~

Today is a great day. First of all, I woke up bright and early from the aroma of freshly cooked bacon and pancake. I went to the kitchen and saw Austin with Kendra in his arm while he is cooking.

We enjoyed the breakfast and got ready because we are shooting for a music video for Austin. I am so excited because this is my first time to be in a music video.

After getting ready, we dropped off Kendra in my mom's house to watch her while were done.

"I am so excited Austin." I said while he drove us to the wardrobe location of the shooting.

"Me too babe. I can't wait for you to see everything." Austin said while taking my hand and interlacing our fingers together.

"What am I supposed to do anyway?" I asked as we pulled in a driveway.

"One of the crew will do a briefing with you while they do your make up." He said while we made our way inside.

"Good! They are here!" One of the lady said when we entered the room. Rows and rows of clothes are in one corner and one wall is covered with mirrors and a table full of makeups near it.