PAX West

Mark and I got onto a plane for Seattle, so we could go to PAX. Mark wanted to cancel all of his panels and such, because I'm 8 and a half months along. I told him it wouldn't be fair to the people who paid hundreds of dollars to go see him.

We were just taking off when the baby starting to really kick.

"Babe you alright?" Mark asked at my sudden jolts.

"Just the baby waking up! Don't you worry!" Mark smiled as he put on his ear buds and drifted onto sleep.

{Time skip to meeting everyone at the hotel}

We walked into the the hotel. Wait no. He walked, I waddled. We heard the noises of people talking down in the lobby area. It was all of Mark's youtube friends.

"Hey guys!" Mark said as he went to hug everyone. He started talking with Felix, Bob, and Wade. Sean came to me for some reason.

"Well hello, Y/N! Wow, are you close to your due date?" Sean said trying to hug me.

"Yeah, maybe three weeks!" Jack called over Felix who's never met me before.

"This is Y/N, Mark's girlfriend. As you could see she's very pregnant!" Felix's eyes grew big when he found out the baby was Mark's.

{Time skip to the room}

Mark was putting our clothes away when all of the sudden, I felt a gush between my legs.

"Um, Mark?" He looked at me. "I think my water broke.."