Chapter Three: Kelsi and Amy's audition

Kelsi P.O.V

Omg how could Harry do that??

I just commented on another fanfic on this addicting site!

"DUDE HURRY THE FUDGE UP!!" I heard Amy shout from downstairs

"COMING!!" I shouted back, logged off then jumped infront of my wardrobe......today was the day!

I picked out my favourite outfit, a rock top, red checked shirt, black skinnies and my favourite accessory...fingerless lace gloves! I put on my biker boots, finished off my makeup and ran down.

"Ready!" I breathed out

"Finally, thought you'd never finish! You stay on Wattpad too long!" Amy laughed as she got her jacket.

"Hey, this is a record breaker you're talking to! I managed to get ready 5 mins earlier than my normal time! And you gotta admit Wattpad is addicting!" I argued back as I picked up the car keys.

"Okay, I admit defeat! Hey, I'm driving!" she protested

"Oh no you're not! Just 'cos you got you're driving license a week ago! Get in the car Baby Amy!" I pushed her out of the door.

"Grr... I'll get you Kelsi Cooper!"

We drove to the X Factor studios in silence letting the nerves kick in.... yes me and Amy were auditioning infront of One Direction and Justin Bieber for X Factor.

Amy P.O.V

I have never been so nervous in my entire life!

"Remind me again, why we're auditioning in front of 6 of the hottest guys ON EARTH?!" I exclaimed.

"Because A) We're awesome, B) We need something to do other than Wattpad and C) We're freaking talented!" Kelsi replied.

"Close enough." I said satisfied. "Is it our turn yet?" I whined.

"Nearly! Jeez, you're worse than me!" Kelsi exclaimed.

"No I'm- Oh I am.."

"Admitting defeat again?"

"Pfft! No!"

"Whatever you say Baby Amy."

"Hey, I'm not that small." She gave me a look, as if to say 'Youre kidding, right?' "Okay, just because I'm small."

"And you fancy the pants off Louis." She sniggered.

"You're so mean to me!" I whined.

"It's not mean, love."

"Then what is it?"

"Um.. It's.."

"Exactly. Burn!" I laughed, doing a mini victory dance.

"You're so mean to me!" She mocked, handing in out paper. The lady handed us out numbers, and we sat down in the waiting room.

"Right, for that you can go first." I teased, poking my tongue out.

"I get to see them first." She teased back.

"Grr.." I muttered, slightly smirking. "I have butterflies really badly." I whined, doing some sort of awkward dance.

Awkward..

"Why the heck are you doing the pee dance?!" Kelsi giggled.

Even more awkward.

"It's not the pee dance!" I protested.

"Then what is it?"

"Um.."