Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Judy's POV 

Hi my name is Judy, i have black hair, brown eyes and a big mouth i am quite chubby but i am really good at sports.  Im not exactly what you would call an angel,  far from that actually.  I have 2 brothers and 1 sister they are all older than me so i get treated like a baby even though i am 13 years old.  Theres Viki, the tall blonde moody sister of mine,  she is 15 years old.  Then theres Jamie he is 14 and is very shy unlike the rest of us.  Then last but not least theres Jacob the very sneeky one,  i am keeping an eye on him somethings not right.  By the way Jacob is 15 years old.  My dad left when i was 9 i haven't seen him since but i am hoping to one day.  My grandparents just live round the corner from my house. 

My house is right across from the sweetie shop that everybody loves but what they don't love is the lady that works there well in fact she looks more like a pig than a lady.  She shouts at every one who enters her shop (which is quite unusual considering that we are paying her money to buy her stock when we can easily go anywhere els, but her sweeties are they best)  She smells like rotten eggs and blocked drains,  she talks really loud and shouts all the time,  you would never see her with a smile on her face. NEVER.  One day we went into the sweetie shop (me, Leah and Ellie - my friends) the lady shouted no in fact screamed at us "you lot better be buying somin fae ere or youll be oot o eere faster an yi can say bye"  i asked her for 2 gobstoppers and handed her 50p she qould say "you greedy little pig"  To pick the gobstoppers out the jar she would use her black grubby hands into the steamy filthy jar of gobstoppers and picked out 2.  Her hair looks brown but is actually blonde,  her eyes are always screwed up and she has glasses that are round and weird.

Anyway back to my family,  have i told you about my mum?  no i don't think i have.  Well she has a lovely personality,  long black hair and beautiful brown eyes,  she has the best figure and is just utterly beautiful.  She does lots of sports like running, swimming and the high jump.

My dad i cant really remember much,  i did mention before that he left when i was nine but i will tell you what i remember about him,  this is what i remember.  His name is Steve,  he is really tall and quite fat.  He is really funny (my mum says the only funny thing about him is his face)  He had quite a quick temper but i would still love to meet him but my mum said im not allowed and i really don't know why.  When my mum says im not allowed to meet him i feel even more anxious to meet him than before. 

I still don't know why Jacob my brother is acting so strange,  i mean he has always been sly but he always like used to speak to us,  now he doesn't even say one word.  Not ONE word.

I have school tomorrow, i hate school because i always get sent to the cool out room and all the teachers think i am thick just because i always misbehave when i am actually very smart.  My best friends are Leah and Ellie ,i don't know where i would be without them, they are really funny but Ellie hardly ever goes to school because she is scared that she gets made fun of.  Leah has brown hair and brown eyes she loves animals and has a rabbit.  She lives with her mum and dad, i wish i did, she is really skinny and has similar style to me.  Ellie has strawberry blonde hair and is skinny,  she has blue eyes and a face full of make up because she loves make up.  I mean LOVES make up.  She has a dog called Oscar. 

It was six oclock and i had to have a shower ready for school tomorrow.  When it was nine oclock i jumped into my cosy bed as my blanket had been on for a while and was nice and toasty.  I drifted off to sleep dreaming about what it would be like to meet my dad.  I dreamt that he would take me on lots of fun outings like the movies or the funfair and we would have a great time together.

"I will meet you one day" i whispered to my self as i finally went into a proper sleep.