Chapter Eight

Dear reader,

This chapter may contain explicit content and may hold tooooo much awesomeness for your sweet innocent minds to handle, I apologize...it's not that graphic, but I do believe warnings are in order...

Love, Nina xoxo

The next thing I did was rash and completely stupid, definitely one for the books...

I spit in his face.

"Never."

My voice was low and airy as I pushed it out through grit teeth.

Standing up straight, Travis wiped my DNA from the bridge of his nose. "Never? Would join the Black Talons?"

With one quick jerked motion, I was lying on my back with Travis 's slender shape towering over me. I bit my tongue till I tasted hot blood. if I didn't shut up he's probably kill me.

"Am I not good enough?" his eyes darkened and anger seemed to stir within them. He bend forward and the tips of his dirty blonde hair brushed my forehead.

I inwardly cringed as he brought out another knife. He sawed off my remaining clothes, nipping some skin in the process.

There was the sound of a zipper, then the feeling of burning fingers touching my ice cold skin as he flipped me over onto my stomach. Before I even knew what was happening, he was inside me.

The scream seemed to come out of know where, but at the same time I knew it had come from me. My chest burned, my ears rang, and I started to see black spots.

His cock forced its way deeper into my unprepared hole, pushing further inside me till the hilt. My legs moved wildly, blindingly kicking at him. I could feel the skin around the blue corded stitches spread then snap, unraveling themselves.

I bit into the sofa, muffling my cries, trying to keep from humiliating myself even further.

The room seemed to sway as Travis pounded me in a rhythmic motion, tearing my insides to shreds. His skin felt like fire, burning into me, too painful to touch.

Travis's hand choked the back of my neck, holding me down. With my arms still bound together behind me, a heavy sense of hopelessness weighed down on my chest. I can't even protect my own god damn self!

Pathetic pleas left my mouth, and tears welled up in my eyes.

Pathetic tears for a pathetic person...how fitting...maybe he'll just kill me and throw my body into a ditch like the garbage I am...

Old dark feelings greeted me with welcome arms from my past.

Didn't I run away from that hell hole I called home to get away from shit like this?

I didn't have the guts to stand up to my old man, and I loathed the other kids on the block that had the life I wanted...

Right then I decided, if I ever see my father again...

I'm going to kill him.

****

The sound of gun shots drew me out of my daze. Travis's cock seemed to slide out from me with a sickening pop!

Sticky redness coated my pale skin. My ripped stitches letting my blood seep all over my thighs. Cuts and bruises cloaked my skin like some kind of plague. My manhood was raw from all of Travis's touching and my hole was completely abused.

Travis messed with his belt, all the while looking at me in disgusting amusement. "Look at you know...brother will never take you back... Your mine..."

I could now hear the gunshots drawling closer, the sound of death ringing in the air. I tried to sit up, but I lacked the strength to do so.

Then it happened...

The office door busted open and in waltzed Rye.

His demeanor had changed completely. The air around him was thick and angry, like a horrible storm at sea. Emotions whirled around him but one dominated the others.

Rage.

Rye's POV

I don't care if he was my younger brother, if he dared to ruin what is rightfully mine, I'll put a bullet between his eyes.

****

It didn't take long for news to get back to me that Jason had been kidnapped by none other than the White Fang, a sleazy corrupt mafia run by sick bastards. The information I had received earlier was about their current location. Hell was about to be dropped on their doorstep in the form of me.

****
I grabbed my car keys off my desk and huddled out of the building.

"Rye! Wait up! Don't just leave, you don't even have a plan!"
I popped the trunk and grabbed two guns, tossing one to Mike.

"Shut up. get everybody and tell them we are shutting up White Fang. None of those fuckers are to leave alive." I opened the car door and drove off.
***

After trashing everybody that crossed paths with me, I kicked the leader of the White Fang's mafia door down.

"Did you kill all my men?" Travis whined. "Its so hard to find loyal workers these days..."

"I'm going to rip your head off..."
I watched with pleasure as Travis's face paled and he took a step back.

"Now is that anyway to speak to your little brother?" Travis laughed nervously.

Blood stained his white suite all over, I held up my gun and cocked it.

"What'd you do to him?"

I tightened my jaw to keep myself from saying anymore. If I lost my temper I'd just shoot him dead, but I had other plans, he was going to suffer slowly...

Travis made a tut tut sound with his tongue and shook his head. his eyes darted to the couch and he smiled sickly. " You should have seen him, he cried while begging for you to save him...it was so thrilling!" Travis stepped forward, his shoes clicking against the hard wood floor.

I bit the insides of my cheeks till I tasted blood. I reacted on instincts before my brain had a chance to process the consequences of my actions.

I held the silver gun high, my aim dead on, and pulled the trigger...

Dear reader,

Was this chapter worth the wait? Tell me what you thought about it in the comments!

Love, Nina xoxo

Comment;Vote;Share;Follow!