Chapter 3: I'll Show You Around!!

Says it all in the title, doesn't it? XD
Your P.O.V
Since I was done with introductions, I decided to walk around. That's when I heard multiple steps running towards me. I turned around and saw all of the guys except for Slendy. "I COULD SHOW YOU AROUND!!!" They all yelled in sync which made me jump. "Ok, Ok, guys calm down. I'll choose who'll show me around cuz I only know two of you. I choose..." Then I let suspence kill them for about half a minute. "WHO!?!?" They yelled once again causing me to have a giggle attack. They stared at me in awe. "I...choose...Toby!" I said between giggles and the brown haired boy ran up to me and threw me over his shoulder causing me to break into a laughing fit. The other guys just stared at us and I waved with a wide smile before they disappeared around the corner. "Ok, so this is my room, which I'll be sharing with you since you don't have a room and Slenderman trusts me to not rape You. This is Masky and Hoodie's room. This is Jeff's room..." He kept talking until the tour was over.

⋂◡⋂ Time Skip ⋂◡⋂

"Got all the directions?" He asked and I nodded like a child did when the parents asked if they wanted candy or something that contained sugar. I kissed him lightly on the cheek, but it was all just as friends. He became a blushing mess and I giggled. He hugged me and I hugged back smiling. I caught a glimpse of a glaring Jeff and the end of the hall. I guess he saw everything. I shrugged it off and spent the rest of the day with Toby. I do have a slight crush on him. I mean, what's not to like about him?

S̝o̝ s̝o̝r̝r̝y̝ f̝o̝r̝ t̝h̝e̝ v̝e̝r̝y̝ s̝h̝o̝r̝t̝ c̝h̝a̝p̝t̝e̝r̝. A̝l̝s̝o̝, ᑕOᑎGᖇᗩTᑌᒪᗩTIOᑎᔕ t̝o̝ t̝h̝e̝ T̝i̝c̝c̝i̝ T̝o̝b̝y̝ f̝a̝n̝ g̝i̝r̝l̝s̝! S̝o̝r̝r̝y̝ J̝e̝f̝f̝ f̝a̝n̝ g̝i̝r̝l̝s̝ ⋃◠⋃