Chapter 1: Friends not Enemies

Your P.O.V
I was walking through the woods behind my house. Just to get way from my abusive parents. I climbed a tree and took out a blade. I started carving a circle with an X on my wrist. I learned back and let the warm blood drip from my wrist onto my (f/c) shirt. I didn't know why, but that's the only thing I would ever draw. A circle with an X in the middle of it.
'Weird'
I would think. It wouldn't hurt when I carved it into my wrist though. Suddenly, I heard a branch snap at the bottom of the tree. I climbed down the tree...which I regretted a second later. A knife came flying towards me. I moved to the side and my instincts kicked in.
(this font is your demon)
Your Mind:
freak
SHUT UP
what if i don't want to?
Go AwAY
c'mon beat this guy's @$$
No Stop YouR NOt CoNTroLLinG mE AnyMOre
doesn't sound like it
(Back to real life)
He swung his knife at me again. I dodged it and grabbed his arm. I heard him growl. I grinned and twisted his arm, making him fall to the ground. I grabbed the knife and put my foot on his chest, pointing the knife at him.
"Who are you?" I asked the guy
"Better question...who are you?" He replied
"Answer my question! You don't want to make me mad..." I said, narrowing my eyes
"I'm Jeff the Killer, sweetheart." He said in a flirty way
"Don't call me sweetheart..." I growled
Jeff's P.O.V
I don't understand why Slender wants her. I mean, she's good at fighting...but, I'm pretty sure that the guys are gonna probably try to rape her.
"Don't call me sweetheart..." She growled back at me. Who is this freak?!
I kicked her in the stomach since she was on top of me. I grabbed my knife, which she dropped, and she took out another knife. Similar to mine, the only difference was that hers was slightly bigger. She darted towards me but she got stopped when her knife was shot out of her hand. Toby blocked her from hitting me with his hatchet and stood ground next to me. Since he was the one who wanted to be my backup.
Your P.O.V
Who the fuck are these guys!?
let's just go demon
No!
c'mon please?
Just this one time!
yay!
I grew my (f/c) wings and I summoned a black cloak to cover my body so my identity would stay hidden until the fight was over. I also summoned a scythe in my hand and a few shadow demons. The two guys' expressions were priceless! They looked so dumbfounded.
Toby's P.O.V
I didn't get a good look at her face since her cloak was covering it and she suddenly grew wings and summoned shadow demons with a scythe in her hand. Reaper, eh? What type of reaper has wings though?! Let's just get this over with. Jeff and I darted towards her but she was to quick. Her demons (My Demons XD No? Ok continue ;^;) pinned us against two trees and another two took our weapons. Who is this girl!? She flew up to me and her scythe was at my throat. I noticed Jeff had gotten away from the shadow demon and he stabbed her wing.
Your P.O.V
Big. Mistake. Jeff. I turned around and my wing hit Jeff, making him slam against a tree. I let the other guy fall from my grip and slammed him against Jeff making a forcefield around them so they wouldn't escape.
"What is your name?" I asked the one with the goggles and the mask. (I'm too lazy for descriptions to the creepypastas. No offense Toby!) "Why sh-should I t-t-tell y-you?" He asked. "Because it's a question so answer it!" I yelled back harshly. "T-Ticci T-T-Toby. What's y-yours?" I hesitated but replied, "I'm (Y/n), or (cp/n)." "I like 'em." Toby said. "Why are you two here?" I asked them. "Slenderman wants you as a new creepypasta." Jeff butted in. "I didn't ask you." I said in a childish way. He just glared at me. "Can you take off your cloak?" Toby asked me. I hesitantly nodded and took it off letting my (h/l) (h/c) hair blow in the wind. I could tell Jeff blushed and so did Toby. I giggled and let the forcefield fade away. They got up and I handed them their weapons back. "I like your hatchets, Toby." I complimented him making him slightly blush. He smiled and said, "Thanks, (Y/n)! I like your scythe." I smiled blushing and said thank you as well. We talked and became F͟͟r͟͟i͟͟e͟͟n͟͟d͟͟s͟͟ n͟͟o͟͟t͟͟ E͟͟n͟͟e͟͟m͟͟i͟͟e͟͟s͟͟.