The Hunter- Synopsis

Since, she was a kid, Jezebel Chase Sullivan knew she was different. She had a loving family, a circle of best friends, and a bright future ahead of her. But it all shattered one day, the day she turned sixteen. Everything she ever knew turned out to be a lie, her life, her power, her identity. She was born to be a hunter, when all she ever wanted was to become an Archaeologist. She was born to kill, but she doesn't believe she can do it. She was born to inherit the quality and pride of the Sullivan's, but she doesn't fit in.

Amidst her raging internal dilemma, destiny happens. Despite her protests, she's carted off to a prestigious boarding school in Key West. The professors are deadly, the school runs a nocturnal schedule, and she's stuck in the middle of it all.

But when chaos erupts and an elite group of demon slaying half-angels threatens to visit St. Marcus' Academy, Jez must reevaluate everything she ever learned. Even if it means breaking into a high-security prison and sneaking out of school past curfew for stakeouts.

In the world of the supernatural, it's either hunt or be hunted.

She is a hunter, a Sullivan, and nothing else matters.

Ok people! So this is the synopsis of my story. Thank you! XD