chapter forty three ➴ zayn

wrap me up till' i'm right

"I'm so happy for you," Perrie told me, as she helped me fix my tuxedo. "I don't think I've mentioned that clearly, but I am,"

I smiled at Perrie, going in to hug her tightly. "I consider you as one of my sisters, you know that?"

"I think I do," She giggled, parting from the hug. "But honestly, you and Harry are going to have such a great time together,"

"I know," I sighed. "I love him so much,"

"It's evident," Perrie spoke.

Perrie had dropped by with some home baked goods that she wanted me to try. Elias was with Leigh, and Perrie had told me she needed to get out of the house as Elias had been grumpy all day.

She ended up asking to see my tux, and it was great timing as Harry was back at home with Louis.

"Is Harry moving in with you after you two get married?" She asked me, as I looked at myself in my mirror.

"Now that Louis had settled on the thought, yeah he is," I nodded, falling back onto my bed. "I feel bad for Louis though, I feel like I'm taking Harry away from him,"

"Harry is yours not Louis'," Perrie rolled her eyes. Brother sister relationships.

I grinned. "Louis is going to be fine, I know,"

"He's being a baby that's what," Perrie spoke, annoyance in her tone.

I couldn't help but let out a laugh. "I don't know if I can agree on that, you know Louis will come at me,"

Perrie nodded, pointing her finger. "Very true,"

"Anyways," I sighed, sitting up and flattening out my tux. "This is it,"

"It is," She smiled. 

"And we're going to Atlantis Paradise Island for the honeymoon," I said. "Children aren't we?"

"That's where you two went the summer before twelfth grade, correct?" 

"Yep," Smiling, I began to take my tux off, just in case Harry came back a bit earlier. "He planned it. He wanted to go again,"

"When I was over at their place, Louis mentioned something about how you said that when you two were there last, you said this is what your honeymoon is going to be like," Perrie smirked, and I huffed, pulling off my tuxedo jacket, and then my vest.

I unbuttoned my dress shirt underneath and threw on my t-shirt which was sprawled on my bed.

After, I pulled my dress pants off and threw my basketball shorts back on.

"Yes I said that. In grade fucking eleven," I blushed. "But I was right,"

"That you were," Perrie spoke, and a sudden her phone rang. "It's your sister," She giggled, a faint pink coating her cheeks.

I thought that it was funny Perrie was blushing still even though it's been such a long time since the two first got together.

Count all throughout high school, throughout University, and now three extra years of marriage.

And she's still blushing.

I always wanted a relationship like there's, and somehow I was blessed to get it.

"Shit, is that Elias crying?" Perrie bit her lip. "He's been going at it since I left?"

I held back my laughter.

"Baby? Hey babe.. Shh, shh.. Don't cry love.. Mama will be home soon okay bubba?" Perrie spoke, and at that moment I guessed Leigh had put the phone up to Elias' ear so he could hear Perrie's voice.

"Alright, I'm coming now.. Pardon me? Leigh-Anne Pinnock! I'm coming," I could see her cheeks go red again, but this time I could tell it was for a completely different reason.

Once Perrie hung up, her cheeks still tinted, I smirked at her. "Did you need a babysitter?"

"Oi, fuck you Z!" Perrie said, pushing me jokingly, but I could see she was holding back a smile. 

"I'm just being a good person!" I raised my hands up in defence.

"But," Perrie smiled, trailing downstairs with me behind her. "Leigh did mention some sort of.. Plans that she'd like to part take in, so if you're willing.."

I faked a gag. "I guessed it,"

"You don't have to, I was kidding," Perrie said, pulling her shoes on once we had come to the doorway.

"I'll bring Harry.. But one day when Harry and I have kids, and we want to fuck you've got to cover me," I spoke, right off the bat knowing that would piss Perrie off.

Her and Leigh rarely talked about their sex lives, and when someone would mention it, they'd become instantly defensive.

"Who said I wanted to.. You know, with Leigh?" Perrie frowned.

"You basically did, on the phone!" I fought. "I could tell, I've known you two for what it seems like my whole entire life!"

Perrie exhaled, and grabbed at the doorknob. "Are you coming?"

"You're willing to give me a ride? After joking about your sex life with my sister? I feel honoured Perrie,"

"C'mon," Perrie ignored, opening the door and grabbing her purse from the side table by my threshold. 

I pulled my Nikes on, and followed Perrie into her car.

Once we had arrived at Leigh and Perrie's house, we left the car immediately, Perrie running in.

"Elias? Hey baby!" She smiled, seeing as Elias padded towards the door, his curly brown hair flinging around him.

His eyes were bright blue and it seemed as if they lit up even more when they saw Perrie.

"Mama," He smiled, a big wide two toothed smile at Perrie as he fell into her arms.

I took my shoes off and went into the living room, Perrie coming behind me with Elias in her arms.

Leigh was laid down on the couch, a sippy cup in her hand. "You know Perrie and I have a date tonight?" She said.

"Kind of figured," I sat down on their single chair which was across from the television.

"He's babysitting for us tonight, because we're such procrastinators," Perrie smiled, coming into the room with squirmy Elias in her hands.

As soon as Elias saw me sitting on the couch, he wiggled out of Perrie's arms and walked towards me, wobbly.

"Hey love," I smiled leaning down to scoop him up in my arms. 

He immediately reached for my stubble like he always does.

Once he had enough, Elias jumped out of my arms and down to his play area which was laid out on the floor beside the coffee table.

At this point, Leigh had already greeted Perrie and the two went upstairs to get ready.

I called Harry, asking if he wanted to come help me babysit Elias, and knowing him it was an immediate yes.

author's note;

shitty ending y'all im shook

-alexis