Somebody To Die For // Teen Wolf

As for every fan fiction, one thing always needs to be stated which has to deal with copyright. Getting this out of the way now, I'll state that Alyssa and I do not own Teen Wolf. All rights go to MTV and Jeff Davis.

With that being said, some things need to be explained. This is indeed a Teen Wolf fan fiction as well as a joint story. Meaning that Alyssa and I will both be writing this. Any chapter having to do with Grace Stilinski will have been written by Tara (@effulgent_) and anything with Bridget Sloan has been written by Alyssa (@_hogwartian_).

So without further explanation, here's a short summary of the story:

 There are many things we do not know about the universe, things that we may never understand. Things like werewolves. For Deputy Bridget Sloan, her job is to protect the town of Beacon Hills to the best of her ability. But the greater mysteries of the universe pose a challenge not only to her career, but her personal life. Her intrigue to the dark and mysterious Derek Hale place her in a situation she thought to only be possible in folk tales. 

 Folk tales that cross the line of reality, overstepping the boundary into the lives of three unlikely teens.

 Three teens that go by the names Grace Stilinski, Stiles Stilinski, and Scott McCall. Three teens who happened to walk into a world full of werewolves and hunters all because of one phone call. When crime junkies Grace and her older brother Stiles listen in on yet another phone call their father, the sheriff, is on, they end up leading their best friend out into the woods. Doing so, they set off a chain of events that cause Grace's life to spiral downward.

 A dual tale of romance, strife, and mystery. Everyone has their secrets, that's the only thing certain when it comes to the supernatural. Some secrets, however, are better left unsaid.