The Legacy of the Princess General

Before you start making assumptions of me, hear me out entirely.

I am known as Callista Bellona Violet Arathorn, Imperial Heiress of the Throne of Silvysia. I am the princess, daughter of Emperor Christopher Regan Arathorn and Empress Helen Rosyndra Windsor, brother of Imperial Heir Alexander Rex Arathorn. I am famous on all lands, but not just because I am a princess. I have something that is more than prized.

I am also known as the most beautiful girl in the world.

I have the the prized features of our native land--my skin is olive-brown, my hair glossy black-brown, and luminescent green eyes--the signature traits of the Tree People. I am tall, though not in Silvysian standards-- I am 5'9", which is the average. I am thin, but muscular. I am the ideal princess of Silvysia.

I am also known as Alli or Elli--you may call me either. I prefer it those names to my other ones.

As I said, don't judge. Telling you this, I am being frank about my beauty. I am not saying I'm ugly, or average, because I'm not. That's one of the things that annoys me the most--a girl would say that she's not pretty or attractive, but every boy in the room would be looking at her with some sort of attraction. It vexes me so much when downgrades themselves when they really aren't.

You may think I am lucky to be the most beautiful girl in the world--maybe even jealous. But I'm telling you, you shouldn't.

Men look at me as if I am a piece of meat and they are hungry wolves. They lust over me. Women look at me and are cold to me because they think I am shallow and stupid. Men are the same. Everyone treats me the same. No one cares about what I have to say or do, they are just cared about how I look and what I wear. They don't care about anything else about me.

 They don't care that I have read over half of the books in the three-story library, and have studied thinkers like Da Vinci, Confucious, Plato, Aristotle, Newton, and so many I can't even count. They don't care that I have studied mathematics, sciences, and history to the point I know it better than my brother's tutors. They don't care that I have practiced fencing, horseback riding, and track and field to the point where I can do most of it blindfolded. They don't care that I have planned out battle strategies and war tactics thoroughly enough that I could fight any battle and win any war.

I honestly wish I could become someone else-a boy, a peasant girl, anyone. Someone who wasn't beautiful.

But, then again, there wouldn't be the women's rights movement that revolutionized the entire modern world. There wouldn't be the innovative designs and mechanisms that had manifested the past years.

There wouldn't even be Silvysia anymore.

Hell, there wouldn't be the Legend of the Princess General.

Oh, yeah. i'm also known as the Princess General.

Here is my story.