Give Me a Break

10 YEARS LATER.........

"Get up Zoe, get up!" a voice kept calling to me. I open my eyes to see David on top of me hitting my head. "Dav come on it's only..." I checked my phone and almost had a heart attack. "8:45!" I got out of bed and changed into my uniform as fast I could, seriously I think I set a world record or something. I moved so fast that I almost forgot to wake up my brothers and sisters but more importantly eat breakfast.

I blew an air horn in the middle of upstairs hallway and all my siblings came running out of their rooms but like always they had something to say."What the heck! I was having a pretty good dream!" my brother Henry screamed."Yeah, that wasn't very cool." Louis said tiredly"Well i'm sorry but if you want to be late for school go for it, it's also 8:50" I said in the most natural way I could. "WHAT!" they all screamed. "Why didn't you wake us earlier!" Katie and June complained. "Were gonna be late!" August moaned. "Well you won't be if you quit blabbing your lips!" I snapped at them and when I snap my siblings they know i'm serious. So in a flash they all got ready and got breakfast.

"Bye Henry, Katie, Louis, June and farewell August." I said as they went onto the school bus. I grabbed my bag and headed straight to the door and saw Kayla with Dawn and her older sister Tori in her car. "Hey Zoe you over slept too?" Kayla asked me as I got into the car. "Yep" I replied embarrassed. "Well join the club." Dawn replied. "Hey Tori don't you have school?" I asked her. "Nope it's exam week and I have a break today." she replied to me. " So how did you mange to get dress, brush your teeth, make breakfast and wake up all of your siblings in 15 minutes?" Dawn asked me. "I actually don't know? I think I went as Glitter Spring!" I said proudly. "Glitter Spring?" Tori asked me confused. "You know Glitter Spring from the Glitter Force" Kayla told her sister. "Oh you mean that story" Tori said back. "It's not a story!" Dawn replied to her comment. We all looked at Dawn like she was crazy. "What it isn't!" she said. "Alright" we all respond at the same time. "Here's your stop" Tori said as she pulled up in front of the school. We all thanked her for the ride and meet up with Jordan and Jessica.

"Are you sure they are the ones" West asked his sister. "Of course i'm sure I got that feeling" Poppy respond to him. "Whatever you say sis" he said as they came closer to get a better look. "It's them, it has to be them because they'll save us, they'll save us all".....

THE THIRD CHAPTER IS DONE!!! First off i'm sorry for the short chapters i'll try to make them longer next time. I know Jordan and Jessica weren't really in this chapter but they'll be in the next for those of you looking forward to them. Well that's all til next time bye.