Not Your Typical Love Story

A/N: Hey everyone!  You may already know me under a different pen name, but it's safe to say that this is the one I'll use the most.  Please enjoy the story and comments are very much appreciated :)

Roses are red, violets are blue.  You’re really annoying, I detest you.

Yeah, so, I’m not your average girl.  What I mean by that is I don’t breathe.  That’s just about the only abnormal thing about me… If you don’t count the fact that I never die, I make shady deals with random strangers, and I threaten lives.  Not to mention the fact that I live in a different dimension.

Actually, I’m pretty normal.  I like… things.  I hate… certain people.  I sleep.  I eat.  I live.  I count my age, well, kind of.  I celebrate my birthday, when I remember to.  I’ve got an amazing sense of humor.  I was born on Earth, even though I don’t live there.  I’m afraid of……………..… yeah, you get the point.

So, anyway, here’s a little bit about who I am as a person… Actually, not really a person, but whatever.  I was born on Earth around 60 A.D. for the sole purpose of offering humans a second chance.

You see, the angels up in their ‘happy place’ were mad because perfectly good people were getting sent to the ‘bad place’ because of one lousy crime they had committed during the course of their life.  The angels complained to ‘Mr. Boss’ who complained to the demons who complained to ‘Mr. Meanie’ who threw a tantrum because he was being questioned.  Everyone knows how he hates being questioned.  Oh, and did I mention how he started a war because of it?  Eventually the war ended in a draw and they created me as a way to satisfy both light and dark.

So now, instead of angels and demons deciding at random what happens to those unfortunate ‘in-between’ people, I get to decide.  Fun right?  Oh, trust me, it’s a blast!

Therefore, I am on neither side and I tend to make them both angry and annoyed.  Oh how I love my existence.  Not only do I get to annoy the heck out of the immortals, I can also travel to Earth and annoy the humans.

Well, that’s all of the time I have to sit around and explain stuff.  So, leave.  Now.  Go find your reason for existing, or else I might have to pay you a visit in the future.