Chapter 40- Seeing the truth or tricks of the brain?

Genevieve's POV

"I'm getting better at this looking to the soul, so good that I could access the things his wolf tried so very hard to force away from his mind." I explained. " I know their plan, now we have the advantage and its hopefully too late for them to try and change it."

"Alright then... What's step one?" Sophia asked taking initiative before the boys could.

"Step One: gather everyone in the house and tell them what's going on.
Step Two: Find the Book.
Step Three: contact all pack fighters and loyal wolves, anyone who wants to fight, and prepare them for battle
Step Four: Create battle plan and enforce positions.
Step Five: We fight. " I nodded on the final point and everyone agreed with me. Then we all went our separate ways.

'We have to find Delilah, there's more to her than just a little girl, hun, she's special. Genevieve we have to find her or something's going to go wrong.' Katherine urged.

'But I don't know where she is... Rosa was told to take the kids and run.'

'We can find them trust me.'

'We must find the book first. That's stage one to their plan at least that way we've done something to help.' I replied.

Zac gave me a strange look as he watched me have a conversation with Katherine in my head.

"Evie, is everything okay?" He asked looking carefully into my eyes while having a hand on my shoulder.

"Yes, I just have an errand to run that all, I've got to look into something and also find that book." I dodged his questions and he knew it but luckily enough he let it slide.

"Go help," I said as lent up and kissed his forehead before running off.

I searched my memories to try and remember where the book was but I couldn't find it...

Suddenly I heard a very faint noise. It was like a small voice calling me, calling my name. Every time I tried to focus on the sound it disappeared, but whenever I didn't try to hear it I could. It made no sense. I walked all around the house and the voice neither got louder nor softer, it stayed the same volume the whole time. I walked back into the office and closed the door.

Closing my eyes I felt my body begin to be pulled behind me and the voice finally got louder.

"Genevieve... Come to me I have much to tell and much to see... Come to me... Come to me..." The voice whispered in my head.

I let my body follow the tugging feeling until I heard a loud bang and I got an really bad headache. I opened my eyes to see I walked straight into the wooden wall.

"Ow..." I groaned.

I looked at the wall and I realised it was a secret room, cause not every wall has a gap at the bottom. I looked around the area for a special way to open the door but there was so much stuff around here that I couldn't figure out what it could be. So I tried everything... Turned out there was a small tiny button on a walking stick that was in a basket just in reach. There were five other canes in there but this one seemed different. As soon as I pressed the button the door clicked and popped ajar just enough for me to tuck my fingers inside and open the door properly.

I shut the door quietly behind me then turned around and took the room in for what it was, beautiful.

Carved out of fine old oak were these amazing pictures betraying the history of all creatures known to man. Each had their own symbol, their own story, their own secret. And I could read them all. Those were just the walls. The roof was painted in amazing detail, depicting the first creation of wolf and man, the story seemed to become a moving picture the longer my eyes stared. The floor was blood red and stitched in gold, silver and browns that created a large pack of wolves that were running together. They blended together and ran as one large wolf but also separated to run as individuals following the strength and courage of their leader.
Finally my attention turned to what I assumed had been calling me, the second moonstone book.