9: Happy b-day Laito

So... 😂😂😂 funny story is... I almost forgotten my birthday because of reiji's lectures yesterday so yeah... Also Happy birthday Kanato!

Even baby~chan Flame_Flare gave her b-day present for me late because she's busy within this week.

So that's why I publish this late. Later I'll publish my b-day present for my lil' Kanato

(Don't blame meh, blame four~eyes *ehem* reiji *ehem* for being late)

Your POV

It's Laito's birthday, so you decided you, Ayato, and Kanato to prepare a surprise party for him with the permissions of reiji.

After a few hours passed. The pervert had awoken from his beauty sleep.

You closed all the lights in the mansion and pranked him with rubber toy creepy crawlies. After the prank, you and the rest of the boys shouted.

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERVERT!"

Laito POV

The party went by smoothly, after the party, Y/n said to meet her in her room. I was walking to her room until I was in front of her bedroom door. I open it seeing the lights are turned off with only a familiar vibe running around us.

I heard chains rustle as my eyes landed to the bed.

"Laito..." she said

I saw her, Y/n, chained to the bed and was blindfolded as she was wearing a sexy and skin~showed lingerie

(Flame_Flare didn't want to send me the artwork she did for this scene because it was lewd so ya, I was a bit hurt~!

Fira: pervert...)

I smirk as I walk near to her. I took off my clothes rapidly, as I was getting excited for this.

I kiss her soft lips as my hands travel to her blindfold as I took off the knot at the back. She looked at me with desire as her hands travel along my bare chest.

My lips travel down to her neck as I kiss and bite her until I found her weak spot. I bit it while she moans louder. I travel down to her chest playing with her now wet breasts. I lick and suck with it making her wet even more at the bottom. I went down to her clit, I open her legs wide then inserting a finger while entrusting it in and out slowly and teasingly until I played with it. After a while, I immediately insert my now erected member entrusting into her. Oh Shit she's—

"You're too tight! *mngh!*" I said
"Mngh! L-Laito! F-Faster! M-More! Mngh!"

A virgin.

I entrust faster to inhuman speed as I'm starting to feel her walls break. I heard her moan louder as we scream each other's name.

"L-Laito! Mngh! Fuck! MORE!" She begs
"Y/N! Damn!"

I went in until we reached our climaxes, we cum out together inside as I lick her cum from her clit. I insert my tongue playing her inside as she moans out softly. I took off the chains from her wrists, as I lay beside her while she snuggles to me.

"Laito... h-happy birthday..." she said softly
"Thank you doll~chan~! I love you~"

I purposely insert my member to her's as she gasps in excitement.

"Laito~... you teaser~, you literally want more of this~?"
"I want it forever~"

She pull out as she change her position facing her back. I insert my member from her back then starts round two.

Your POV

While he's entrusting, You purposely push in to make it deeper to your wound. You pull the sheets as he trusted more.

"O-Oh~ Laito!"

He stopped as you and Laito cum out, You kiss him in the lips passionately as he kisses back.

"Laito... *pants* fuck me more...  I want more~"
"Doll~chan~... your lewd desires are too much than I expected~"
"Laito~ love me~! Please! I beg! I want more~"
"As you say so~"

He insert his member to your mouth until you two started round three.

Let's just say... you two went for 10+ rounds all night until the tomorrow's dawn.