#23 Idols

#23  Idols

Harry

"Hey babe I was going through your music and I saw a bunch of Beyoncé's songs. Do you like her or something?" Harry asked you. "No I don't like her I LOVE her!!" you yelled at the top of your lungs. Harry has a look of amusement on his face. "Woah babe no need to shout how bout I take you to a Beyoncé's concert?" he asked you. You squealed and said "Hell yes this is going to be my 105 th Beyoncé's concert." you squealed.

Niall

"Hey Y/N who's your idol?" Niall asked you out of the blue. "Hmm let me think my idol's Shakira." you said to him. "And why is that?" he asked you. "Well I love the way she belly dances and she's talented I love her voice and the list goes on and on." you said to him. "Oh so can you belly dance?" he asked you. "I can but I'm not that good." you said to him. "Show me then." he said to you and you showed him all the moves you knew

Liam

"Hey Y/N you love singing right then who's your idol?" Liam asked you. "Well my idol is Bruno Mars." you said to him. "Yeah he's pretty cool which song is your favorite?" he asked you. "My favorite song is just the way you are I just absolutely love that song." you said to him. "Nice song I heard it and it's awesome.'' Liam said to you and you nodded your head at him.

Louis

"Erm Y/N why is your room covert in one direction posters?''  your boyfriend Louis asked you. You were bringing Louis to your old house and he was snooping around in your house. "Erm it's because you guys are my idol I look up to you." you said to him. "Aww Y/N that's so sweet." he said to you while fake crying.

Zayn

I'm waking up to ash and dust I wipe my brow and sweat my rust I'm breathing in the chemicals

You were jamming to  'radioactive' by imagine dragons. "So Y/N what song are you singing? Zayn asked you when the music was done.

"Wait WHAT!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW IMAGINE DRAGONS!!!!" you asked him.  "No." he said to you. "Nevada Metallica, Slipknott, Sleeping with sirens do you know any of these bands?" you asked him. He shook his head and you just sighed and said "You my friend is gonna learn to listen to other music except rap."