Once Upon a Time

I was sitting in my mom's lap as she was telling me a bedtime story, the same story she tells every night in fact. The story of the legendary warriors, The Glitter Force! "Once upon a time there were five brave warriors" she began but I cut her off. "I KNOW THIS, I KNOW THIS!" I excitedly got up and jumped up and down. 

" A glow in your heart a fabulous shimmer, Glitter lucky!" I said while shaking my hands.

" When you mess with me your playing with fire, Glitter sunny!" I exclaimed throwing air punches at the same time.

"Puppies and kittens the power of love, Glitter peace!" I popped my hands outward and inwards.

"Cool and swift as the winter wind, Glitter breeze!" I calmly said holding my hands to my heart. 

"A FORCE AS STRONG AS LIFE ITS SELF, GLITTER SPRING!" I yelled with all my might. She was my favourite for some reason, I don't really know why.

A few seconds later I heard a cry from across my room. "Oops" I innocently said. I woke up my baby brother Henry, again! "I'll go get that" my mom picked me up and tucked me in. "Goodnight angel" she said to me. "Goodnight mommy" I replied.

I shut my eyes and thought about the glitter force. The cool costumes, awesome powers and cute catchphrases. As a 3 year old I didn't think much of it, I just thought it was a story and nothing else but boy was I wrong.....

AHHHHHHHHHHH! The first REAL chapter! I'm soooo happy I finished it and i'm really proud of it. OH! I'm also working on a fan made pretty cure series called Freedom Fighter PreCure, I don't  know when i'll finish it but I hope soon. Don't forget to vote for this. Well til next time bye!