Chapter Nine

I groaned as Esme pulled me into her bedroom at her parents house. "There's nothing to talk about." 

"Nothing to talk about?" She laughs. "How about we talk about why you were caught, by my brother who I thought you had a thing for, lip-locking with your super hot date?" Esme raises an eyebrow at me, expecting an answer.

I sigh. "Or we could talk about your brother 'lip-locking' his ex.... wait no, we won't be talking about that either."

"He what?!" Esme's fists clenched.

I stood up from her bed and walked over to the door. "I'm going to get a cab back to the dorm." I tell her.

"No you're not!" She screams.

But it's to late, I'm already out of her bedroom. I stop myself when I see someone at the end of the hall. Noah.

He looks up at me, he looks sad. "Alanna-Belle?" He starts walking towards me.

I run back into Esme's room. "Yeah, you're right. I'll stay." 

"What changed your mind?" Esme asks, but soon says "Oh." when we hear Noah calling out after me.

"I'll be in here." I say before rushing over to her bathroom.

"Oh no you don't." She says before running in front of me, blocking my exit.

"Esme, please." I plead with her.

"Alanna-Belle, I can explain." Noah says coming into Esme's room.

Esme sighs. "You better have one hell of an explanation." She growls at him.

"I do, but Esme first I need to know why she was.... why she was kissing... him?" Noah asks.

I'm facing Esme. I refuse to look at him. "Esme, please let me go." I whisper.

She shakes her head. "No, he hurt you, and he is going to explain why he hurt my best friend."

I'm her best friend? Not the point Alanna, we're trying to get out of here, remember?

"Noahhhh, are you in here boo?" A voice calls out.

"Boo? She's back to calling you her fucking boo?" Esme screams at her brother.

"Esme, I can explain."

"Explain fast, brother." She says in a threatening tone.

"Here you are, boo. Esme so good to see you again, and you must be Miss Thompson? Well, it's very nice to meet you. But it's getting later. We should be getting back to bed Noah." A woman says.

I turn around slowly to see Elena, Noah's ex, behind him. She was only wearing a baggy white shirt. I look at Noah. "Back to bed?" I ask in a hurt voice.

"Alanna-Belle..."

"No, go with you're girlfriend... back to bed." I said before pushing past Esme and only just making it to the toilet before vomit makes it's way out of my mouth.

He never liked me.

It was always her.

He's back with her.

How could I not see this coming?

Of course he would get back with her.

******

Comment and Vote.

Sorry about the short chapter xx