Chapter 1: Poppy Flowers

Poppy flowers.

They covered every patch of grass and soil, even in the cold that shook the strawhats slightly.

"Well...This is an odd thing to grow.." Nami knelt next to a small patch of the flowers by the docks. "Yeah...I wonder if they make Poppy Seed Bagels" Ussop wondered aloud, making sanji nod. "Maybe its their main source of income" The cook added. "I want some!" Luffy shouted, making people turn and stare at them all.

"You know anything about this place, Vivi?" Nami asked right after smacking her captain. "Not much. Though, my father used to import poppies from here before the drought" She explained. "They have a lot of excess, even after they produce food, and export" She added.

"Someone call Hana.." A whisper caught Zoro's attention while the others talked, Luffy catching it too. "Do you want her to come down here? Or is this a waste of time" Someone asked the first. "Just let her know...Harrison, get the poppy seeds and start making some.." The first muttered, walking inside, the others doing as told as the rest of the people watched the crew warily.

"What was that about?" The first mate grumbled. "I dunno...BUT I'M HUNGRY" Luffy shouted, everyone jumping at the volume.

"Alright! Alright! There's a pub over there!" Zoro grabbed Luffy by the back of the shirt, dragging him into the establishment. The rest of the crew let out a sigh before following them inside.

Sanji held back for a moment, crouching in front of a small patch of the flowers that covered the island. "Beautiful...but...we all know the sinister things you make" he smirked a little and stood, looking down the road he stood on.

A small house stood at the end, surrounded by tall grass, but...no poppies...