Back From Spring Break

(DISCLAIMER!) I DO NOT OWN MIRACULOUS LADYBUG AND CAT NOIR! I ONLY OWN CATTY AND FOX BOY!

On with the story.

Claire POV
I walk into school and almost immediately Chloe pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "CLAIRE! OMG! I MISSED YOU OVER BREAK!" She screams. "Hey, Chlo." I reply.

"Claire! Can you help me?! I'm freaking out!" Marinette asks.

"Sure, Mari! And calm down." I laugh.

"Hey, Claire! Oh, hi Marinette." Adrien  Agreste, an old friend, comes up to us.

I giggle. She's been having a crush on him for a while now. "Sure, Adrien. What do ya need?" I ask.

A smile contorts his features. A large one at that. "Telling a girl I like her. She's the most popular and beautiful girl in the world. She has chestnut colored hair, electric blue and green eyes, and is the most kind person ever." I send a sideways glance at Mari.

She looks so broken. "Ummm, doesn't sound familiar..." I hesitantly say. "It's you. Will you be my girlfriend?" "Sorry, Adri. I'm dating someone. But, can I talk to you? Alone?" I say, feeling bad, but then I have an idea.

"Sure." He says. I lead him to a empty hall. "You should ask Mari. She reeeeaaallly likes you, Adri." I confess. "She does?! I like her too!" He almost  yells. I clamp my free hand that isn't holding my books over his mouth. "Ssshhh." I shush him. "Sorry." His word is muffled, but still audible. "Go ask her." I smile. I follow him to our next class with Mari.

"Hey, Marinette? Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. Alya gives me a you-did-this-for-her look. I nod, smirking. Nino grins. "Me? Of course I will!" She exclaims. He laughs and hugs her back. She mouths a thanks. I nod and smile.

"Hey, babe." My boyfriend walks up to me, snaking a arm around my waist. "Hi, Kim." I laugh.

We sit down, me next to Kim, Mari next to Adrien, Alya next to Nino. It's boy and girl at each table. 

"Alright class. We are going to be in groups today. Marinette, Alya, and Claire. Adrien, Nino, Kim. Chloe, Sabrina, Rose." And so on. Us three sat next to each other.

"Attention students. We are in Lock down. You may go to the bathroom now. Thank you." "Miss! Can I go to the bathroom?" Me, Marinette, Adrien, and Randy exclaim at the same time. "Yes, hurry."

We all go to completelydifferent bathrooms. I to the North, Mari to the West, Randy to the East, Adri to the South.

Finally I reach the door. I rush in. "Cattralli, pink out!" I say. My black leather outfit with pink lace all over (like Cats, but with pink) and silver bell appears, along with my black combats, and cat ears with gold piercings.

Let's go!