5 ~ Reactron

Song:
Little Do You Know - Alex and Sierra

"I just don't understand how someone can just reveal personal things about someone and not even feel the slightest amount of guilt

"I just don't understand how someone can just reveal personal things about someone and not even feel the slightest amount of guilt." I sigh as Kara and I finish our 2nd round of stickybuns.

Kara and I have been ranting about the interview Ms. Grant did with Supergirl since we got here.

"How can you eat sticky buns for breakfast every day and stay so thin?" The Noonans waitress chuckles.

"I'm an alien." Kara responds. I chuckle with the waitress at her comment. She gives us our third round of stickybuns and walks away.

"Hi." Kara's sister, Alex, greets us.

"Hey, Alex." I greet back.

"Hi." Kara adds, perky as always.

"Are you okay? I called you like a bunch of times last night. Where were you?" She asks before taking a seat at the table with us.

"I think I fell asleep night. Yesterday was a pretty long day." Kara says, digging into her stickybun.

"Tell me about it." I mumble with a stuffed mouth. I hardly got any sleep last night. I've guess I'm just stressed.

Becoming Solar Flare was stressful enough but my Winn problem has me going nuts. Feelings are confusing. But I try not to show it.

"Morning!" James says happily.

"Hey." Kara acknowledges him with a huge smile. Her smile is so big her eyes are squinting.

"Uh, what are you doing here?" She asks nervously.

"Oh, this is the only place that makes this really hard to find drink I like, tea." He jokes.

"That's really funny. That's funny." Kara breaks into laughter. Alex and I share a look.

Kara basically forgot Alex and I were here.

"Um, Alex, you remember, um, James Olsen? Our friend from work." Kara asks Alex.

"Sup, Olsen." I say. He gives me a smile.

"Yeah." Alex answers.

"How's the covert alien hunting business?" James bends down to ask Alex.

"Not as covert as we would prefer." Alex shoots Kara a look. I chuckle at their expressions.

"I didn't tell him." Kara admits.

"Look, it's okay. I can be trusted with a big secret." He promises.

"Well. I hope you'll extend the same courtesy to them." Alex says.

"Always. Meet up back at the office?" James asks us.

"Yes." Kara replys almost instantly.

"Sure thing." I answer, giving him a thumbs up.