Sadistic: Samuel

Sadistic: Samuel

I was in my happy place. In my arms, I had a beautiful, warm, and naked blonde. Her name I think it was Brit, but I forget. All I remember were her perfect breasts, high and firm. She was in deed beautiful, but what captivated me the most was Danny, the boy pressed against my back. Danny was perfect or close to perfection at least. He was just lean muscle under gorgeous mocha color skin. He had awakened my carnal desires, but what was making me hard wasn’t Brit or Danny.

This was my happy place, but I also had a perfect happy place; and that place belong to one person only.

My phone went off and all three of us groaned in annoyance.

“Answer the damn phone, Samuel.” Danny said from behind me, biting my shoulder.

I chuckled and stretched up to find my phone, “Yeah?”

A devilish smile covered my lips as I heard his voice, “Samuel, we’ve got a problem.”

“What’s up, Ash? I have a hard-on, a bed full of hotness, and no time for problems. Can’t you take care of it?”

I could hear Ash’s annoyed and hurt sigh. I tried not to chuckle as I heard him sigh again. If you haven’t realized, Ash is the one who owns that perfect place in my heart and mind.

“The manager needs to tend to this, Samuel, hence why I called you.” He sounded annoyed, but I knew that it had bothered him to know that I wasn’t alone in bed.

“Alright, give me an hour.”

I could hear Ash shake his head, his hair caressing that perfect face of his. “No, Samuel, you have thirty minutes.”

I chuckled this time, “Trust me, Ash, you don’t want to see me right now. Unless you get turned on by seeing the satisfied look on my face from just fucking one nice piece-“

“Ok, you have an hour.” Click.

I laughed. Both, Danny and Brit looked at me like ‘what the hell’ but I couldn’t help it. It was so easy and fun to tease Ash. Plus, it made me smirk every time he would squirm in his seat. He’s just… perfect.

I threw the phone on the pile of clothes by my bed and leaned back. Danny kissed my shoulder and up to my neck.

“Morning,” I said as he nibbled on my earlobe.

“It will be,” he smirked and bit my earlobe, making me gasp. Brit was sliding down my body, her eyes never leaving mine.

“Sorry, guys, but I have to go.” I pulled Brit up and kissed her lips, then pulled Danny on my lap and bit his lower lip. “I’ll call you guys.”

I got up from the bed and took a quick shower. When I came out the bathroom, Danny and Brit were in the middle of fucking their brains out.

“Want to join?” Danny asked me as his hands caressed Brit’s ass.

I shook my head and walked to my closet. I pulled my uniform on and grabbed the silver tie, which happened to be Ash’s favorite tie.

“When you two are finished, lock up, alright?” I don’t think either of them heard me, so I made sure to leave a note. I didn’t want to come back to my place and find it empty.

I drove to work and made it in ten minutes, but I killed time in my car. I had told Ash I would be at work in an hour.

“Maybe he misses me… nah.”

Ash and I work at a computer store. It’s sort of like Apple, but we only sell to big corporations by the hundreds.

My phone went off again and I glanced down at it. Ash’s grey eyes stared back into my green ones, making my pants tighten.