Chapter 1

Casey Pov
*FlashBack*
"Mom you can't do this to me.....I love him so much" I said as I get pulled by my mother to the car.
"You can forget about them and your little boyfriend because your coming with me to New York whether you like it or not" my mother yelled at me
*Flashback over*

Beep!!!!! Beep!!!!!!

Ugghhh stupid alarm you had to wake me up at a early time.... Why can't I just sleep all day and I had that dream again.....I wish them and especially my ex boyfriend. I started to get used to New York but I'm waiting to be 18 so I can travel back to my house and live there...I just need two more months. "Casey get ready or you'll miss school and you have a photo shoot later at 4:30pm" my mother yelled. "Yeah Yeah, I know mom you don't have to tell me twice" I yelled back. My mother is so crazy I mean she won't let me eat hot cheetos,candy, and junk food...so lucky to the people who can eat that. I get changed with some red converse with a tank top and skinny jeans then I head downstairs and runs out the door while eating an apple. I see my best friend and I run to her,"hey Emily, so I heard you had a cool party and did you bring it" I said to her. "Actually I did, you can thank me later" she said. This is why I love my best friend because everyday that school she brings me candy and junk food...I mean if you give me food then your my new friend but that's how me and my best friend met. As I start walking to class,I get pushed my someone and that person falls on top of ne...this is so awkward. "Casey Nancy do you remember y'all pal Vanessa" she said. Vanessa...Vanessa....that's my ex boyfriend sister!!!!!

Vanessa Pov
As I move into New York...I want to find Casey for my brother because he's been heartbroken since then and I want to make it up to him by bringing her home or maybe I should Kidnapp her....but nah I'm to lazy.
I have my own apartment but there was something going on and got stuck with a b*tch that gets every guy she wants and I'm just like have a good life in hell b*itch. As I start to walk to school, I noticed a girl very familiar with a another girl that I don't even know...but when she turned around I noticed its Casey and I know because she always had that birthmark on her arm and she always wears that ring that my brother gave to her!!!! I finally found her but I can't let her see me right now. I head to class and smiles brightly that Casey is in my class...then I did the worse possible but jumping on top of her. "Casey Nancy do you remember y'all pal Vanessa" I said. She looks back at me shocked and everyone stares at us but I don't give a damn...they all can go f*ck themselves.... I'm back Casey.

----------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it
Please comment and vote