~3~

Sorry i haven't written in ages :) my bad things been going on but there should be more updates :)______________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person POV

This was getting to intense for Skyler she couldnt take it, Her mum and herself arguing, finding out Jeff is Andy, someone who some how got in my room, and a faceless man, her saying she hates her mum, to top that off getting bullied (I know I haven't even included this but her making her feel depressed), she ran away, Andy/Jeff chasing after her "Skyler!!!" but she ignored his calls she just didn't want to be here she wants her best friends, she then realised they won't believe you about Andy being Jeff the Killer, she ran home crying, when she got in she ran upstairs locked herself in her room and cried into her pillow, that night she cried herself to sleep.

Skyler POV

What did I do to desserve this? Why on earth did Andy manage to look like Jeff? Is my mum ok with me? Will the bullying stop?

So many questions remand in my head as I got ready for school rushing, my mum didn't wake me and I'm now running late, I just straightened my hair today then quickly put my hoodie and sneakers on and ran out the house, my mums car wasn't on the drive... why?

I managed get to school without dying but I still got late, lucky I have music and art, I walked to the attendance office and signed in then went to first lesson "Good Morning Skyler, please take your seat and carry on with your lyrics." I nodded and sat in my place, grabbing my music book and carrying on with them, this is why I love music we can just chill out and go into our little world, anyway I was writing about my life and showing what I've been through and how I fixed it, I enjoy writting lyrics you can express your feelings.

after 3 hours of writtin lessons and play instruments we had art, and our art books are huge! Anyway we walked the teacher too the signed us here and then explained what were doing "Right class today I want you to draw something inspirational or Something your interested in, but you have to use 1 material for example I'm gonna draw say The Who's logo and paint it the actually colours saylike a darkish blue and red, then add something to it say a vespa or anything to do with your style and do something creative to it." I loved this lesson to much.

I chose to draw Blink 182's logo, draw a microphone,drums,guitar anything I like, I then added colour, dried it and splashed red all over it, my teacher said it was a B+ and I nodded, after 2 hours of art it was the end of school, I walked home by myself listening to music, on the way I got pushed and chased home by my school bullies, I ran in my house and locked the door, as I turned I jumped a mile there was Jeff staring right at me with those no lided eyes "FUCK!" I screamed he just stood there "Look I'm sorry if I did something wrong I feel so bad for not telling you I'm Andy... Forgive me?" I ran to him and hugged him "Just please don't hurt me!" I said nd he let out a chuckle " I won't I promise." I giggled and looked at him "I miss you." He turned into Andy "I missed you too."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Cuties!!!