Chapter One: The Reaping (Kaylynn's Pov)

Today was the day I fairly disliked like everyone else,It would be The day people would be picked and it would be the fight to the death. My name   was entered several times each year But never once was I picked, I dressed All Nice And Walked To  The Reaping With My Little Sister And Twin Sister Of Course Everyone Was Reaped Like Always.

 So District One. One Cherry Martin And Jackson Rivers.

District Four: Megra Wicken  And Justin Prince.

District Three:Chase Matthew And Eleanor Boomer.

District Nine:  Artisan Flick And Adam Carine.

District Twelve: Me And Clearance Stone.

(An: Sorry if I Didnt Mention Any Other One's But I Posted:D)

Effie walked us all to the Justice Building, so we could say bye to our family's and we boarded the Train.

I looked around at everyone and Saw Cherry.She was defiantly someone you couldn't trust, well at least I couldn't.  

"I'm Clearance-" Clearance Started..

"I  know your Clearance Stone and  I am Kaylynn. we know!" I  yelled loudly. Everyone looked at me oddly.

"You okay?" Eleanor   Said Cheerfully, boy i  would i never be used to it is she like that in the  morning's to?

"Put a sock in it" Isabella Said to us.  

"Nice to meet you Kaylynn" Jackson Said To Me.

"Will It ever be peaceful?" I Muttered.

"get   used To It, your stuck with us." Clearance Said.

"Yay me." I Said and rolled my eyes.

"You will love us!"   Eleanor Said. 

"No I wont." I Stated.

 hope You All Enjoyed It:D And Next Chapter Will Be Trainning!

Love Ala:)